Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anyone else get angry when reading /r/FemaleDatingStrategy?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
It's like, why do inferior creatures with stinky roast beef flaps that smell like the fish markets in my desert slum think so highly of themselves?

I don't read FDS

Why are you on there?

Not going to read.
But it's probably nothing more than generic lies and consumption of bluepill

when something starts with r/ or u/ i immediately ignore it

You do realize that subreddit is mostly post wall foids posting shit to puff up their egos right?

Its most common cross posters are from datingover30 which should tell you all you need to know. :feelskek:

Get off reddit bro its just extremely trash now, it used to be good tho, now its just echochambers, hell i prefer the faggot/tranny infested 4chan than reddit imo.

You do realize that subreddit is mostly post wall foids posting shit to puff up their egos right?

Its most common cross posters are from datingover30 which should tell you all you need to know. :feelskek:

Get off reddit bro its just extremely trash now, it used to be good tho, now its just echochambers, hell i prefer the faggot/tranny infested 4chan than reddit imo.
Most of them are fat, black, and over 30, yet they still think so highly of themselves.

As if they needed strategy to begin with. Everything is given to them on a golden plate and they pretend they somehow acted on anything in the process.

Most of them are fat, black, and over 30, yet they still think so highly of themselves.
theyre just coping hard for not getting chad by ragging on subhumans and below average guys that hit on them for easy pussy lol.

They are insecure losers!

Also funny how that toxic subreddit isn't banned but all incel spaces got nuked. Cuck ass website

It doesn’t even talk about dating strategies. It’s all just shitting on men and thinking they (foids) are superior. They act as if they are confident but don’t even know how to do the simplest of tasks. It’s honestly pretty pathetic. God, feminism has rotted so many minds of these cunts.

I see no reason to browse that shithole.

This. There's a black youtuber who recently went viral because he was a big ole meanie to a precious innocent foid. His name is Kevin Samuels. For some reason, these women constantly call into his show and say they their absolute minimum requirement is a 6 foot tall millionaire. Cracks me up.

...but, I do actually understand it, I think. They get attention from most men, and so they choose top Chads to fuck. Based on this, they assume that when they decide to "settle down" (which usually happens when they realize that being a wagie sucks, and it'd be awesome if some simp bought them a giant house and car and let them quit work) - they assume they'll just pick any one of the many Chads who fuck them.

I think it's a great shock to them when Chad says "no thank you"

It's like, why do inferior creatures with stinky roast beef flaps that smell like the fish markets in my desert slum think so highly of themselves?
Just read things that make you angry Theory.

Lmao It is impossible ,as a man, to not get angry while browsing that sub.

I don't read FDS. Why would anyone do that to themselves? Jaded roasties should be ignored by everyone else as much as Chad does.

yes, cuz they`re bunch of misandristic bitches

I don't read what property like women brag about online.

Yeah, I saw some comments that advocated for eugenics and genocide of 80% men since only the top 20% men are desirable and it was only natural that we all get eliminated for the betterment of society as if things like hunter eyes and strong jaws were going to help society progress over things like IQ. JFL @ FDS users

yea man

idk if its me becoming less autistic over time, or reddit is becoming more autistic, but its legit unbearable these days jfl, they're so annoying

FDS is just a bunch of failed narcissistic women. They think that every woman deserves a high value man because they are all high value women (low value women don’t exist in their mind). But, if you are high value, you don’t need a strategy. Any kind of dating strategy is for losers.

It's a troll sub, I suppose you can get angry from reading it if you imagine the posters to be prime jailbait.

Why should i get angry? Their pathetic strategies wont get them chads,Just beta cuck soyboys.

I dunno. I don't read r/ToiletDatingStrategy. Why do you read r/ToiletDatingStrategy?

I get angry whenever I read anything written by a foid tbh

No because I have not spent one nanosecond of my life even thinking about visiting that place.

you postmog me to oblivion and you've been here a year longer than I have, yet you only say this NOW???