Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone else from the Midwest? Specifically Indiana?

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
I'm just wondering if there's any other fellowcels from the Midwest. If any of you live in Indiana maybe we could hang out? A lot of guys on here complain about not having any friends irl. Why not hang out with other incels? We're like a brotherhood! I have some Chadlite friends but they're too busy spending time with their girlfriends to hang out with me. :cryfeels:

(P.S. - I know there's a guy on here named "Midwestcel". Where do YOU live?)

Not really im from south america tbh

If I recall correctly he told me he was from Montana or someplace close. I'm from the UK though.

I was just about to tag him

Ope! Pardon me! Let me just sneak on by ya yeah? Walleye is on sale 50% off.
Ope! Pardon me! Let me just sneak on by ya yeah? Walleye is on sale 50% off.

(people from the Midwest say that kinda stuff)

joined January 16th, 2020

Hello fellow incel gamers

It's funny because it's an ironic troll post designed to screw with us made by an actual incel pretending to be some sort of FBI guy imitating an incel. "Incel Gamer" even an FBIcel wouldn't be dumb enough to name themselves that.

I’m in Oh- ... nevermind.

@Uggo Mongo @Bazinga @carticel

My Xbox gamertag is The Only Owner if you guys wanna play some vidya sometime. I'm not FBI. Also I bet the FBI doesn't even waste their time on here.

I visited Indianapolis once and the airport was nice. I don't have much to say about the city though because the trip was kind of just meetings

I visited Indianapolis once and the airport was nice. I don't have much to say about the city though because the trip was kind of just meetings

I've only been to Indianapolis 3 times in my life, ironically. It's 3 hours from my house and my family doesn't travel much.

I'm just wondering if there's any other fellowcels from the Midwest. If any of you live in Indiana maybe we could hang out? A lot of guys on here complain about not having any friends irl. Why not hang out with other incels? We're like a brotherhood! I have some Chadlite friends but they're too busy spending time with their girlfriends to hang out with me. :cryfeels:

I used to live in Indiana. I live in Louisville now. I could get to Indiana in less than 10 minutes.

I currently live in the Midwest, won't say where though. A bit of a drive from Indiana, though.