Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else flunking out of college?

HARDONTHOTS

HARDONTHOTS

ALLAH SNATCHED MY FOREHEAD FML
★★
Just completely failed my midterm for a class i need to pass lol. Going to uni/college gives me aids and im thinking about dropping all my classes. Anyone else in this same situation?

Dude, I dropped out 4 times since 2016.

Ive been going for the last 3 years and im still barely finished my first year courses. Should i just drop out and take a break?

Ive been going for the last 3 years and im still barely finished my first year courses. Should i just drop out and take a break?

Depends, man. If these courses are too hard for you - which I assume they are - then yes, try to find something else to major in. Take a break, and apply again for something you like.

Beat you to it.

It was hard to concentrate on studying when I was pretty down on life. Being treated as a subhuman messes you up. It really wasn't until I started frequenting r/incels more that I stopped being so down on life and embraced by subhumanity. I had gotten below a 3.0 every semester until last one. I'm half-way through btw. I can't even count how many midterms I've flunked though. Even failed a final or two but got saved from flunking because they were relatively low percentage. Also had to retake two courses and dropped two required for a double major I don't plan on picking back up

i was kicked out lool

2 midterms tomorrow. Fml

I had a 3.8 gpa for the past 4 semesters, in my fifth and I can’t give a single shit. I lost all motivation and dropped 2 courses and am now failing the current 3 that I have I have not attended classes in a month. Just waiting for this semester to end so i can LDAR peacefully.

Also since I’m a curry all my relatives and siblings are doctors, engineers, lawyers and they like to rip me apart for being stupid lol

What major?

Failing my 2 classes right now. Told my mom straight up I’m done with school

college is easy as fuck i have low iq and still passed

If you're failing you're wasting your money. i'd drop out to avoid any further dept. to be honest i have a few classes left for my community degree but never bothered to finish. doesnt help any if ya sub human. you really only going to succeed having a work for yourself job like coding or something like that(which for me not smart enough for that shit lol)

I had a 3.8 gpa for the past 4 semesters, in my fifth and I can’t give a single shit. I lost all motivation and dropped 2 courses and am now failing the current 3 that I have I have not attended classes in a month. Just waiting for this semester to end so i can LDAR peacefully.

Also since I’m a curry all my relatives and siblings are doctors, engineers, lawyers and they like to rip me apart for being stupid lol

What major?
curries get it free education when coming from overseas. that's why half hospitals and coding jobs are filled with em. gov't rather give it to them to destabilize top jobs. having to worry about dept and shit makes things different. just look at your relatives as getting a free ride. :)

curries get it free education when coming from overseas. that's why half hospitals and coding jobs are filled with em. gov't rather give it to them to destabilize top jobs. having to worry about dept and shit makes things different. just look at your relatives as getting a free ride. :)
we were all born in Canada

Yup gonna have to change from letter grade to pass/ not pass for two classes to save my gpa. And I need one of those classes for my major so guess Ima have to retake that shit. I just don't feel like doing anything anymore