Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone else find they can mostly forget about women until something happens to remind them?

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I mean, I find I can go pretty MGTOW and just pursue my own life and goals... but then if you have the potential of something, it can make you realise what you're missing.

My social life in general is very quiet and I have the same thing with that too. You settle into the life you have and you forget how these things can make you feel.

I think it's to do with hormones? Positive social interaction causes a boost in... as I remember correctly it's serotonin, dopamine, oxytocin, stuff like that. Whilst you can get used to these being low, when something/someone boosts them it just feels really good and you want to feel like that more, I suppose.

I was born with ADHD so no dopamine for me

Late af but yeah, I fully relate and I'm sure a lot of us would too

even if you're a a 1/10 there's still something you could do to at very least cope effectively, except everything is somewhat as a reminder of everything you'll never get

I hear you. It's how were wired. If we make a little bit of progress there's that little voice that asks does this relate to getting pussy at all? I know I used to make bad health choices just to stay in a stupor and have a low sex drive. Thinking about the next ciggerette or drink is a lot easier to satisfy.

No dude. I think about foids even when I'm in the woods

Unless you're horny it is easier to forget or if you're watching some reactionary content.

Nah I think about it daily