Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Anyone else find that a lot of the girls you went to high school with became total thots?

Shinjicel

Shinjicel

Dead inside
-
There was always a tell and rumors about these girls but then you legit see their nudes being passed around some way or another and they low key don't hide it. But then later on they act normal and professional upfront like when they get to work with kids and in white collar jobs and shit and act like no one knows but everyone knows. Its fucking insane man, you think they not that way but they are and no amount of shaming works cuz of cucks JFL :feelsclown:

Yeah. Wasnt a surprise. Theres a lot of single moms too that i went to school with JFL

Yeah. Wasnt a surprise. Theres a lot of single moms too that i went to school with JFL
Not that old yet but they are just miserable women, always have this energy around them, self interested and narcisstic and no one wants them around but they stay and make everyone else uneasy and low key they know and love that. Tbh they will become karens in the next 10 years watch.

became?

They WERE total thots.

you think they not that way but they are and no amount of shaming works cuz of cucks JFL
They will start feeling shame when men stop being bluepilled cucks, and recognize that they're just whores and nothing special.

I am still every time in a bit in shock, when I see females talk or act sexually online. It is like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde because with me they interact with like a neutrum. 13-year-old girls are more sexualized than me, who talk about genitals like the weather.

how many of them became moms now?
Not really sure. I dont talk to anyone from school and i have zero social media presence so i cant even lurk to see what my classmates have been up to. I knew the teen moms because they were from my neighborhood

Not really sure. I dont talk to anyone from school and i have zero social media presence so i cant even lurk to see what my classmates have been up to. I knew the teen moms because they were from my neighborhood
did they become pregnant while still in high school?

no but only because i literally don’t know what happened to anyone i went to school with after and i don’t care to know either

Idk, i deleted facebook last year and haven't looked back since. Facebooks account was the only one in which i had connections to school mates.

I dont know anything about anyone i went to school with

no girls in my highschool

i remember girls back when i was 15-16 openly talk about sucking chads dick.the nudes rumour,that girl who sucked x dick etc etc.schools are nothing more then awful intelligence tests for corporate fags to get the corporate wheel going whilst also being breeding grounds for extreme degeneracy.jfl at thinking you get anything good out of school.

I don't know, i don't have any contacts with anyone I go to school with.

no clue wtf they are doing

I dont know the teen moms that well. Theres 3 of them. I see them around sometimes just walking around but i dont talk to them. Haven’t spoken to any them in years. Its a poor neighborhood and the three teen moms always struck me as trashy if that tells you anything. I have only seen one of the kids. It’s a black foids son. Maybe 4 years old. Ive only seen the kid with his grandmother and never his mom so im not sure if shes really in the picture anymore.
what are the babies like? are the babies doing well?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back