Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting anyone else find it literally fucking impossible to post on 4chan now?

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
it puts a fucking timer on for like 5 minutes before i can post, so i go to another page while im waiting, then when i return the timer fucking resets???
and the captchas are seriously fucking impossible. totally unreadable.
the only realistic conclusion i can come to is that the site has been made 100% ai generated threads and responses and the captchas are there to stop actual humans from posting

I have never visited Xchan a day in my life

Your title is based tbh btw.

You managed to get past the captcha? I never have. I've tried.

I find it impossible to tolerate due to rampant tranime faggotry and racebait
Also >too stupid to figure out the captcha
Jfl

it puts a fucking timer on for like 5 minutes before i can post, so i go to another page while im waiting, then when i return the timer fucking resets???
the only realistic conclusion i can come to is that the site has been made 100% ai generated threads and responses and the captchas are there to stop actual humans from posting
wouldn't mind either but 4chan is not the place where I want to ruminate on what I'm saying for five minutes before posting

all of this image board websites are dogshit

2chan+4chan+8chan+japan+internet+culture+imageboard+2channel+futaba+hiroyuki+nishimura+birth+of+memes+shift+jpg+art+extremism+social+media+politic+website+otaku+nerd+anime+tokyo+%2812%29.png

i did years ago when the captchas were still the "select all images with fire hydrants" ones
Literally takes me two miliseconds to type in the captcha the previous one was atrocious.

MODS PLEASE implement this captcha
I doubt they would since we don't deal with bots. I like how it filters people though.

just an example of their dogshit UI that stuck in the late 90s
That's a good thing, if it does it's purpose there's no reason to "fix" it as it will be more expensive and modern UI's eat a lot of resources. This bullshit leads to tons of perfectly fine working computers to go into trash. They say they want to save the nature but they do the opposite, for nothing. I know they only lie and do that for huge profits, agenda. Same in the vehicle industry, they produce ugly plastic cars, that are hard to fix with useless features that people already have in their phones. Again, this destroys the environment for nothing. Mining rare and expensive metals always causes permanent damage. I wish they produced Lada 2106 and similar models again and MB W126, BMW E30 etc in west.

this forum is ran by cia bots though
Not really though ritalincel and @Intellau_Celistic are definitely schizos that were hired.

Too many jannies

That's a good thing, if it does it's purpose there's no reason to "fix" it as it will be more expensive and modern UI's eat a lot of resources. This bullshit leads to tons of perfectly fine working computers to go into trash. They say they want to save the nature but they do the opposite, for nothing. I know they only lie and do that for huge profits, agenda. Same in the vehicle industry, they produce ugly plastic cars, that are hard to fix with useless features that people already have in their phones. Again, this destroys the environment for nothing. Mining rare and expensive metals always causes permanent damage. I wish they produced Lada 2106 and similar models again and MB W126, BMW E30 etc in west.
True. The cult of "efficiency" makes everything personality less and bland

That's a good thing, if it does it's purpose there's no reason to "fix" it as it will be more expensive and modern UI's eat a lot of resources.
It's not even the 90s looks that I dislike the most, but how unorganized everything is, such kind of websites are just a chaos.
This bullshit leads to tons of perfectly fine working computers to go into trash. They say they want to save the nature but they do the opposite, for nothing. I know they only lie and do that for huge profits, agenda. Same in the vehicle industry, they produce ugly plastic cars, that are hard to fix with useless features that people already have in their phones. Again, this destroys the environment for nothing. Mining rare and expensive metals always causes permanent damage. I wish they produced Lada 2106 and similar models again and MB W126, BMW E30 etc in west.
Think about smartphones, if there was an option to get your battery changed once a 3-5 years to a same quality battery that was installed in the factory then we wouldn't have so much of a e-waste, something like Snapdragon 855 level of performance is more than enough for daily tasks, but people have to switch to a newer smartphones because battery degrades. And other trend that will make people switch smartphones even more often is fast charging, the faster the charger the more heat it causes on your battery, leading to faster battery degradation.

4 chan is dead

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back