Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone else find it hilarious when IT cucks try to LARP as 1930's eugenicists?

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
they say shit about how like "Incels are genetically inferior. For the betterment of humanity they should be removed from the gene pool. It's just evolution". any STEMcel will be able to tell you that is not how evolution works at all lmfao. evolution doesn't turn species in to better more perfect versions of themselves, it just creates whatever survives and reproduces. for example, there's a species of boar that went extinct because the boars with the longest tusks were considered the attractive ones and reproduced. eventually their tusks became impractically large and they died out. another example is Irish Elk, which went extinct because their antlers were too massive for them to function, and the females would only breed with the elk that had the biggest antlers.

the point is that genes that are superficially desired by foids /=/ "superior genes". soyboys try to sound edgy and intelligent but all they do is demonstrate that they have no fucking idea what they're talking about and have never read a book about biology or evolution JFL

All their chad worship is closeted faggotry tbh

All their chad worship is closeted faggotry tbh
It's true, a lot of them post in gay communities and they talk about playing a "submissive" role too :lul: it's hilarious when one of them gets exposed for being a tranny or an ageplayer as well.

They think they're superior to us yet they simply betamaxx and cuckmaxx

I'd rather be an incel than a cuck, or worse, a pedo.

Just a reminder that none of us have ever been convicted of trying to molest a 7-year-old girl, but the same isn't true for CuckTears.