Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone else feels weaker every day

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
i feel physically weaker each day tbh what NEEting does to a man body... crazy..i exercise now tho

i dontget how normies can cope with wageslaving - im pretty sad already as NEET. if i was to slavemy life away in job id be even more depressed

I feel like i am getting dumber from day to day, like my brain has started to rot.

Tbh no I feel I’m getting stronger mentally and physically

Dunno anymore

Lmao no. I'm genetically modified

20200312 143641

been feeling out of breath and physically exhausted in increasing moments the past two months
think i finally got diabetes but i hope i didnt and im just sleeping bad

For years when I would neet or barely work I felt like my brain and body was wasting away no matter that I tried the gym at the time. I decided to go back to wageslaving and feel better, atleast in the long term feelings.

Yeah I have brain fog tbh

I have been seeing these symptoms in myself and you are right being neet seems to make the body and brain function at a lower capacity, I think it's because isolation and being labelled as trash due to being unemployed effects a person's mindset.