Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting anyone else feels resentful for having been born in this day and age?

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
I just hate the fact that I was born in this doomed era. I see old footages, old pictures, listen to old songs and I get this crushing, empty feeling within myself. My parents and relatives talk about their young days with so much passion and nostalgia that I can't help myself from getting a little bit envious of them. If I ever make it there, what kind of memories I'll have? Rotting in my room while sluts and scumbags had the time of their lives?

I'd rather live in a financially poorer and less developed past than in this fucking gay, slut worshipping and hateful dystopia.

Yeah 60s were really crucial in the development of modern algebraic geometry.

If you're white I can kinda understand but for ethnics it's literally the best era to be born in right now. You should know that your boomers relatives are just coping as they usually do, for the most part the present is always the best time period to live in.

If you're white I can kinda understand but for ethnics it's literally the best era to be born in right now. You should know that your boomers relatives are just coping as they usually do, for the most part the present is always the best time period to live in.
ethnics can handle previous decades but anything before the 70s will be different. the 1970s is the earliest decade they can go to

ethnics can handle previous decades but anything before the 70s will be different. the 1970s is the earliest decade they can go to
They were literally eating mud cookies before the west stepped in

fair argument tbh but I can't relate much with the western struggles. I still think they had it better, despite the lack of technology. In my country for an instance we were poorer back then and now... we're still poor, but not as much. But now we have less economic growth, opportunities plus hypergamic sluts and inceldom. But hey we have smartphones (which tbh I see as a good thing, especially internet and access to information).

anyways this is just a rant of mine my boyo :feelsbadman:

The old days appear to mog 2020 to hell and back from what I can tell
Alexandermaxxing was real

tbh you got a point. Guess we can't have it all, by this perspective we're way better off ngl

In my country for an instance we were poorer back then and now... we're still poor, but not as much.
Probably because the US gave your country money
But hey we have smartphones (which tbh I see as a good thing, especially internet and access to information).
Technology is why the present will always mog the past

tbh you got a point. Guess we can't have it all, by this perspective we're way better off ngl
living in a decade like the 90s would be completely safe

its a bit of give and take.
Born in the BC era? Women are only reserved for big tall strong Cavemen. I'd die with a rock to my head and a virgin by age 12 or something
would i want to be born in the 1600s? Not at all. I'd probably be a peasant and be assigned to fight in some Lord's war and die a virgin and around age 16-20
Would I want to be born in the 1950s? Probably. Could find a gal to do the twist with and drink milkshakes
Living in 2020? I can work from home and live a very comfortable life but my copes aren't that great
Living in 2500? It's either going to be utopia with fully functional cat-girl waifus or the aliens have already invaded and we are in a three-way war with cyborgs & aliens

and im fucking white. imagine all you fucks that are indian or niggers. you definitely wouldn't want to go back

No, and it's a bit of a futile question tbh. There are things that I find meaningful, even if most normies would laugh at my life. Also, if "I" were born at a different point in time, that's basically the same thing as me never existing at all. Well perhaps I shouldn't exist, but that's not really the question.

I'd much rather be born in the Roman Empire during the time of the Five Good Emperors.

Pax Romana - orderly, prosperous, stable, and peaceful society; large empire with a good trade network = availability of a wide variety of goods
Patriarchy - men were in charge, no feminist bullshit
Low taxes - personal tax rate was between 2% and 5%
The emperor may have been a dictator but the people had a hell of a lot more free speech than we do now

I'd gladly give up video games and iPhones for all that

life is far too confusing. Honestly I don't even think history is real. Out of all the circumstances I could have been in I get put in clown world

i wish i were born into this
FFAB6C6E 6B7A 4EC7 98BF F05A82CD8996
7D565217 3436 4221 9224 296AC68669E9

Everyday
I have to hear PC bullshit
The world is getting worse by the day
I hate this society

Derived algebraic geometry is where the cool kids are at. Step up your game.

Wish i was born in ancient times

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back