Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious anyone else feels more bad about ER's death than the death of his victims?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38426
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 38426

Self-banned
-
i know what he did was a bad thing but I can't help but feel bad for him the most tbh. his victims were normies who enjoyed life until the very end while he lived a life full of loneliness and sexual and social frustrations. he coped by being a narcissist even though he viewed himself as a loser and despite him being rich that never satisfied him.

This is because you see the world from his perspective in his work.

The other people are not named or special in any way apart from the misfortune they shared. You can empathize with him because you know him. This is harder for people you don't know.

"The death of one person is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic" - the same logic, which is universal for humanity.

If you don't know someone personally it's easy to dismiss them.

The same as with the meat from the butchery and your pets. Functionally both are animals, but they -most likely- don't have the same emotional value for you.
Their ends wouldn't hit most people with the same emotional gravitas and from the deed alone to your consumption there are dozens of layers of bureaucracy with further creates distance/therefore emotional alienation. If you had to raise a piglet, feed it and knew it, you would most likely not be able to kill and eat it, but with layers and distance you (like most people) suddenly stop giving a fuck.

TL; DR: If you don't know someone their suffering isn't as important to you.

Last edited:
Yeah, I don’t feel bad for his rice-cel roommates, they were just a bunch of bluepilled weak, beta nerds. They were never gonna live a fulfilling life anyway as life-long incels. Nothing of value was lost.

I’m happy he killed those white foids, they were privileged as fuck and would’ve lived a life 100 times better than us incels just for being born as a woman because of the value society places on women, especially white women. ER took away their privileges using bullets, which was very based.

as for the normie he killed, that guy was most likely a bluepilled faggot so can’t really feel anything for him.

I only feel bad For ER because after reading his manifesto, I could understand his whole life experiences and could see the world from his perspective, after reading the manifesto I felt like I had lived his life and was reading my own life story, he was very relatable and extremely knowledgeable about female nature, he was quite blackpilled. he was a highly intelligent, eloquent and sophisticated gentleman, I will always have great respect for
Him and what he did.

Most suicidal people will silently kill themselves only To disappear from the world and be forgotten soon after. Elliot Rodger had the courage to get his revenge against a society which struck at him first, before sacrificing his own life to raise awareness of inceldom, he left behind a legacy and will never be forgotten, fuck his victims I hope they rot in piss, Rest In Peace Elliot Rodger

Yeah, I don’t feel bad for his rice-cel roommates, they were just a bunch of bluepilled weak, beta nerds. They were never gonna live a fulfilling life anyway as life-long incels. Nothing of value was lost.
This, he spared them a lifetime of suffering.

ER was a much bigger victim, it's society,s fault for what he did, god bless him

Half of his victims (deaths, not injuries) were Asian guys in the exact same situation he was. I love Elliot, but he failed at killing the women who rejected him. His biggest success is creating the modern incel community
Tbf his asian roommates were also "normies" compared to him since they had social lives and friends while he was rotting in loneliness

I don’t feel bad for the victims whatsoever, but ER himself? Absolutely. He was pushed over the brink to suicide because he was mentally tortured for years

I don't care about his victims at all.

Or to put it more eloquently, I don't care about his victims any more than society cares about us.

I care about nobody, Seeing dead people brings great joy to my soulless decaying body:feelsdevil:

Im glad his victims died except the rice cels

bro, he was so incredibly depressed and couldn't get the basics of what he wanted - just true love and affection and to feel wanted. I don't blame him, rip saint Elliot.

Tbf his asian roommates were also "normies" compared to him since they had social lives and friends while he was rotting in loneliness
Weihan-Wang-Cheng-Yuan-Hong-and-George-Chen.jpg

"Normies" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I guess if you have other trucel friends that already counts as a social life :feelskek: