Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else feels like their brain is deteriorating?

• Thread starter Lusitano Stallion
  • Start date
Lusitano Stallion

Lusitano Stallion

the meaning of life is to breed
★★
I feel dumber, more autistic and retarded each year.

I used to be a really good student, allways been top 3 of my class, now my memory is failing.

I cant Start or hold any conversation.

My attention span has gotten really short, my vocabulary is decreasing and my speech is slurred.

Im pretty sure those are signs of braindamage.

Idk the causes, might be because of the jewmeds i took for a few months (that crap has permanent effects on your Braun) or because i hit my head several Times against the wall when i tried to KMS.

Anyone else has the same problem?

Last edited:
I was dumb during my school years, and now im dumber since I left.

try dextroamphetamine sulfate

No, tbh, might be a symptom of longterm LDARing; at least you're mentally apt enough to realize what's happening to you. :feelshaha:

Yes my memory, attention span, speech and general thinking/cognitive skills have taken a dip in recent years.

You must have taken the kikecine.

yes from inceldom, depression, anxiety (back to school) and extreme sleep deprivation

You must have taken the kikecine.
Nope, not once, dispite being kicked out of the house and living in a 99% vaxed country

Yes I banged my head severely on 3 occasions and I used to take medication but now I have stopped them, but I was I always dumb at school simply because I used to day dream there

That's what's happening to me 24/7.
Sleep deprivation? Low IQ?

yah. from lack of mental/intellectual stimulation i think

I used to be a really good student, allways been top 3 of my class, now my memory is failing.

My attention span has gotten really short, my vocabulary is decreasing and my speech is slurred.

Idk the causes, might be because of the jewmeds i took for a few months (that crap has permanent effects on your Braun) or because i hit my head several Times against the wall when i tried to KMS.

My IQ is expanding thanks to the blackpill

This is brain rot and most incels experience it to some extent.

In my case it's because I drink a lot of alcohol...but it's intentional for me

years of being isolated in my room has dulled my mind. now i find when people talk to me i just space off and forget what they were saying. it's also hard for me to understand people when they speak because i'm not used to listening to people talk.

Yes

I'm too paranoid to sleep some nights so yeah my brain is probably rotting.

My short term memory is fucked. Long term memory is going same way.

yes

years of being isolated in my room has dulled my mind. now i find when people talk to me i just space off and forget what they were saying. it's also hard for me to understand people when they speak because i'm not used to listening to people talk.
Relatable

Yep, haven't spoken to anyone outside of my family for 3 years. Minus some "friends" a couple of years ago.