Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else feel this way about body count and older women?

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
The younger the woman, the more i think her bodycount matters. But the older she is, the less it matters.
IDK why i'm like this but if a under 25 year old has a bodycount then i think it matters and would make me feel insecure and like i couldn't live up to her ex's. But if she's like 30 and up then i don't give a shit about it.

IDK i think MILFs and GILFs are like the type of woman i would like the most. Obviously not gonna say that young women aren't hot either. They are. But i feel like they are so more braindead and shallow. Not saying all older women are matured, smart or don't care for looks or small things, but i just think an older woman would be better for me since i kinda need someone to show me the ropes around sex and dating. Like she can my teacher in a way. Also i'm really into thicc women with big tiddies and mommy girlfriend vibes. They have soft calming voices and attractive sexy bodies to coom inside of. And they are lifefuel for cuddling i can imagine.

And inb4 "older women are chad only too" yes i know many of them are, in no way am i denying that one. But i feel the younger girls are WAYYYY MORE chad only than an older woman. I mean older women might not care about me being a virgin or that i'm KHHV as much as a young normie girl would. I hope so at least.

So yeah. I am a young, hopeless and depressed KHHV so i DEMAND i claim my very own mommy right now. I have a mommy gift card. Where is my mommy at. I need her

The younger the woman, the more i think her bodycount matters. But the older she is, the less it matters.
IDK why i'm like this but if a under 25 year old has a bodycount then i think it matters and would make me feel insecure and like i couldn't live up to her ex's. But if she's like 30 and up then i don't give a shit about it.

IDK i think MILFs and GILFs are like the type of woman i would like the most. Obviously not gonna say that young women aren't hot either. They are. But i feel like they are so more braindead and shallow. Not saying all older women are matured, smart or don't care for looks or small things, but i just think an older woman would be better for me since i kinda need someone to show me the ropes around sex and dating. Like she can my teacher in a way. Also i'm really into thicc women with big tiddies and mommy girlfriend vibes. They have soft calming voices and attractive sexy bodies to coom inside of. And they are lifefuel for cuddling i can imagine.

And inb4 "older women are chad only too" yes i know many of them are, in no way am i denying that one. But i feel the younger girls are WAYYYY MORE chad only than an older woman. I mean older women might not care about me being a virgin or that i'm KHHV as much as a young normie girl would. I hope so at least.

So yeah. I am a young, hopeless and depressed KHHV so i DEMAND i claim my very own mommy right now. I have a mommy gift card. Where is my mommy at. I need her
Both of them are Chad only, however there is one difference. Young holes like skinny/lean pretty boys. Older women prefer bulky/muscular masculine guys. They unironically don't demand a gigachad face. This is what most inklers don't understand, ascending with a 30-36 year old is way more realistic than with prime cunny. Young holes have unlimited access to better options than you (social media). Most older women don't use social media or dating apps, which means your competition is way smaller, thus your chances of ascending are higher

Last edited:
It's one of those things, out of sight, out of mind, I just don't care to know the number of how many men they've been with, but I've noticed with foids is that every man they're with they brag about all their exes or talk about them with the current guy they're with where in many cases compares them back and forth.

Honestly, if women were smart they would just shut the fuck up and be silent on the issue. No man alive wants to hear that bullshit, and no guy wants to be compared to a whore's exes. Just shut the fuck up already, nobody fucking cares to know.

Last edited:
I also dont care about the body count of 30+yo women but thats because women over 30 are gross and dead to me

Both of them are Chad only, however there is one difference. Young holes like skinny/lean pretty boys. Older women prefer bulky/muscular masculine guys. They unironically don't demand a gigachad face. This is what most inklers don't understand, ascending with a 30-36 year old is way more realistic than with prime cunny. Young holes have unlimited access to better options than you (social media). Most older women don't use social media or dating apps, which means your competition is way smaller, thus your chances of ascending are higher
You're wrong, I'm almost 35, you have no idea how wrong you are with women my age or older, they're not easier, not by a long shot. They do unironically become more crazier and mentally ill with age though.

You're wrong, I'm almost 35, you have no idea how wrong you are with women my age or older, they're not easier, not by a long shot. They do unironically become more crazier and mentally ill with age though.
Could be. My experience is obviously different from yours

Could be. My experience is obviously different from yours
I wish trying to date older women was easier, I've tried many times, it simply isn't. Then again, I have no success no matter what age group of foids I experiment with, it always ends in failure or rejection, always.

I've tried young foids, middle aged foids, older foids, ugly foids, fat foids, mentally crazy foids, and even the physically disabled, always ends up in failure. I can raise or lower my standards, I can even try not having any standards at all, in the end it doesn't matter, nothing ever happens for me.

Last edited:
I wish trying to date older women was easier, I've tried many times, it simply isn't. Then again, I have no success no matter what age group of foids I experiment with, it always ends in failure or rejection, always.

I've tried young foids, middle aged foids, older foids, ugly foids, fat foids, mentally crazy foids, and even the physically disabled, always ends up in failure. I can raise or lower my standards, I can even try not having any standards at all, in the end it doesn't matter, nothing ever happens for me.
Beyond brootal

Extremely, I feel like a living blight upon this world.
Can relate to that. 20+ rejections, but I only asked out whores in my age group. I might have luck with 30+ cumdumpsters.