Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anyone else feel they eat too much

• Thread starter Deleted member 39207
  • Start date
Deleted member 39207

Deleted member 39207

allergic to copium
-
I'm no lard abomination by any means, more like skinnyfat with some slight muscle definition, but I have this tendency to stuff myself full of shit sometimes and it's a real struggle

It started when I was about 8 or so when I repeatedly overate at buffets/restaurants/home etc, by age 10-11 I was a fat little shit but over the years I gradually lost weight (without really trying to, I guess I grew at a faster pace)

But recently Im afraid I've lapsed back into this habit. I already have it fucking terrible, and becoming a fatcel would leave me a soulless husk with even less of a will to live
Just wanted to know if others relate. Maybe some tips on self control and gymmaxxing :feelsbadman:

Yeah I feel you, ever since I stopped Gymcoping, I Ldarmaxx and only eat bad shit and feel like shit

I eat the same shit basically every day

Weight is all about food, gymaxxing doesnt burn much calories. Once teenhood ends metabolism slows down.

I'm no lard abomination by any means, more like skinnyfat with some slight muscle definition, but I have this tendency to stuff myself full of shit sometimes and it's a real struggle

It started when I was about 8 or so when I repeatedly overate at buffets/restaurants/home etc, by age 10-11 I was a fat little shit but over the years I gradually lost weight (without really trying to, I guess I grew at a faster pace)

But recently Im afraid I've lapsed back into this habit. I already have it fucking terrible, and becoming a fatcel would leave me a soulless husk with even less of a will to live
Just wanted to know if others relate. Maybe some tips on self control and gymmaxxing :feelsbadman:
Try gymmaxxing hardcore. If you find it fun then it's a win-win, cuz you can eat more food and build your body at the same time.

I don't eat too much but my diet is shit

I eat a lot. I think gymcelling (at home) is the only thing stopping me from being an outright landwhale.

Anxiety does that to us, ovER

your avi is cute as fuck should I watch the anime?

i ate at buffet to puking a couple times then other times i dont eat for days

Yes, mostly because food is just a cope

Im ravenously hungry, and eat until I'm stuffed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back