Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else feel old?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
I am a 23 yr old KHHV. And it feels like I have lived 50years. I just wanna die in my sleep or Ldar. I am sick of life now.

I don't wanna wageslave.

I don't wanna study anything. I have had enough.

I hate existing and my existence.

I'm also a 23 year old KHV but I've wasted my entire life on the internet and working at shitty jobs I hate

26, i feel about 40

am 20, people always said that I remind them of an old man. can't relate to anything people my age do. i hate tv, anime, most vidya (only play halo, and am getting bored of it fast), politics. i enjoy antiques, repairing broken things, and going for long walks/drives.

am 20, people always said that I remind them of an old man. can't relate to anything people my age do. i hate tv, anime, most vidya (only play halo, and am getting bored of it fast), politics. i enjoy antiques, repairing broken things, and going for long walks/drives.
Same here. Can't cope to anything nowadays.

Yeah, I feel 20-years-older than I actually am.

I feel it’s unironically and actually over for me in every aspect of life

Yeah, but I'm 25.

I feel Immature and old and the same time.

On one hand I'm depressed as fuck because my youth is rotting away before my very eyes.

On the otherhand I have a natural tendency to joke around so that I can ignore how shitty my life is.

A 23 year old complaining about being old that's hilarious.

Months away from turning 30, will probably rope in a couple of years

Months away from turning 30, will probably rope in a couple of years
It's tough man, in my 20s I realised it's truly over: one just wageslaves and then die.

It´s all a feel thingy isn´t it ?
Like a mood swing of internal narcissism.

Learn how not to give a shit.
You´ll be free to do whatever you please, and feel anything.
Be as dynamic as the wind.
Nothing will reach your heights.

I am a 23 yr old KHHV. And it feels like I have lived 50years. I just wanna die in my sleep or Ldar. I am sick of life now.

I don't wanna wageslave.

I don't wanna study anything. I have had enough.

I hate existing and my existence.
Same here. I feel blank and tired and much older than 23

I stopped relating to most people my age the moment I hit 13-14 years old. That's when all the "wow you are so mature for your age" comments started.
I wished I had been yet another normie teenager doing normie shit instead of rotting at home playing vidya.

35 here, feel like I am 55 on some days.

Am 36, I feel and AM old.

How do you cope? What's your day to day life etc
I work long hours, play vidya, drink, read everything I can get my hands on, fap, and repeat.

I also try not to think about how shitty my entire life is distracting myself with various projects, hobbies, and tasks.

I'll turn 33 this year. This is how old Jesus was when he was killed.

I don't feel old; I am old. There is this strange feeling, however, that I've lived through dozens of lifetimes. It feels like I've been around for over 1000 years, it's hard to describe.

Yeah, i feel 80
You ARE 80.

I'll turn 33 this year. This is how old Jesus was when he was killed.
HAHAHA hahaha! I thought i would die then too! (I didn't)
I don't feel old; I am old. There is this strange feeling, however, that I've lived through dozens of lifetimes. It feels like I've been around for over 1000 years, it's hard to describe.

I ARE 60... 58.n whatever...

27 here. Abusive mother grew up in authoritarian/dictatorship home.

Never had a childhood, I feel 12 and 40 at the same time. Don't really get along with friends anymore, they actually do stuff like going on hikes, fancy dinners, holidays, buying houses, starting families/businesses..... while I'm here eating literally potato, bread, ground beef all day and spending all my free time on the computer.