Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone else feel like this is going to be the worst summer of their life?

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
I've always hated spring/summer my entire life even before I could classify myself as an incel. It is the opposite of cozy. Hot weather brings out degenerates and crime and its only gotten worse in nyc. This is the first summer since 2019 where it's practically "back-to-normal". There is no more covid scare and practically anyone wearing masks outside which is going to bring out the highest numbers of normies in droves in years now. Having to see all of the couples walking around together is depressing. I will also be turning 23 as a KHHV which is just not even worth acknowledging at this point. It's just so tragic that is not even comedic either, it's just nothing. Pure black emptiness of space. My parents are also 100% past the point of no return fed up with me living at home as a NEET so there is a massive chance I will end up on the streets. I can go on but anyone else sense that this summer will be nothing but pure hell/suifuel for them? :feelscry:

Last edited:
I would like eternal winter.

A summer of Rotting and hedonistic tendencys

Wet clothes again :feelsohgod:

tbh probably just gonna rot

Tbh I'm feeling the best I have felt in like 3 years. This summer can't really possibly be worse than the three previous, so I'm feeling somewhat positive. Lifefuel question mark

I dont like summer. Too warm and too much sun light. I wish it could always be autumn

The season is not the problem, the problem is that I'm always rotting in my house, I wish I could enjoy these seasons like normies do :fuk:

Nyc is a shithole. Feel bad for anyone living there. (Unless youre black or curry) then you can fuck yourself

actually no because I won't be tortured by faint hope like before. I'm more blackpilled and depressed than ever which spares me some pain.

It is my last summer before I graduate so yes