Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else feel like they're not sleazy enough to get laid?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
I'm not sleazy enough to go to hookers or go bar hopping to hit on drunk sluts. I don't want a hooker, I don't want a bar/club slut, I don't want a ghetto sheboon/goblina. I just want a decent, educated girl that's not a landwhale or ugly. Unfortunately, I think sub-chads need to display a certain amount of sleaze to get laid without betabuxxing. This includes visiting hookers, cold approaching drunk sluts, or going dumpster diving. I'm too much of a square I guess.

I just want a decent, educated girl that's not a landwhale or ugly.
Standards too high and offensive and crypto fascist. Did you consider THIS is the current year ? Women have a body and a choice now associated to it so they do what they want with it. Get over it sweatie.

Same. I’m also very anti simp and do not act overly eager to be talking to some foid like other guys are.

I’m basically always tired so conversations are a drag that I’ll either have too much trouble keeping track of or I’ll say the first thing that comes to mind which is usually “rude”

I’m basically always tired so conversations are a drag that I’ll either have too much trouble keeping track of or I’ll say the first thing that comes to mind which is usually “rude”
Rudecel :feelskek:

Failed normie behavior but i can relate.

Wtf? Just be sleazy theory

You have to be willing to get down if you want to get down.:feelsthink:

Just hook up with a smelly drunken part time prostitute in a sketchy bar-theory

Standards too high and offensive and crypto fascist. Did you consider THIS is the current year ? Women have a body and a choice now associated to it so they do what they want with it. Get over it sweatie.
It's current year, sweaty. You need to polish every woman's shoes by licking them, and without expecting anything back from them. Yes, her Chad boyfriend beats her everyday and they still have sex 1-3x a day, why do you ask?

I think most men start off like that.. but ultimately, only good looking men are able to maintain high standards.

Granted I never went to bars (only as a kid because parents dragged me along a few times) and bar-hopped but same Feeling I have. Its a very odd feeling when my cousin would tell me about his adventures and I would feign intrigued and applaud him but inside I was disgusted. Sure i wanted sex but why does it have to be such a vile act for normies?

for instance he is at an outdoor concert festival. Girl is chubby and disabled. Not the best looker but she is horny but she wants pills first. He finds pills and finds her again. he takes a dick pill. They go behind a bathroom facility. Apparently she refuses to have sex unless she can eat my cousins ass first. He never had that done and is reluctant but sex is sex so ge agrees. It is getting later into the night and a few people trickle behind the bathroom area to piss as the bathrooms are full. A few people see my cousin fucking this disabled girl and cheer. He says he finished inside her then just left. She was super high. (He told me this years ago. I remember he told me why she was disabled but i forgot what was wrong with her)

i mean first off im not hitting on a random disabled girl at a concert. People would fucking throw me out of the concert for harrassing m’lady:feelshaha:

second as soon as she wants pills im telling her to fuck off.
third shes not eating my ass
fourth: why the FUCK do they fuck in public behind a goddamn bathroom facility?
fifth im not putting my dick in a goblin of a whore that would let a dude fuck her at a concert while people watch. Thats just asking for AIDS

in truth i think im just risk averse and all the shit normies do for sex is risky AF

i know im ugly and would be okay with an ugly girl. unfortunately none of them are looking to date their looksmatch until they are 30+ and used up

also sheboons are hot but they dont want me either