Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else feel fatigued?

Murder Mario

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
-
I can’t jerk off.

@IceStorm @Adolf Hitler

I often feel fatigued , right now I don't but I still can't masturbate , my libido is so low

I have all these thoughts but no blood flow.

In the morning and at school yes

I’m in complete agonyz

You need to eat something to feel better but I understand the feeling when you can't , I also have it sometimes though I don't drink much alcohol

You need to eat something to feel better but I understand the feeling when you can't , I also have it sometimes though I don't drink much alcohol
I can’t I’m just in complete agony and my mind is fried.

I can’t I’m just in complete agony and my mind is fried.
Stop drinking and take a break from cooming. Do some meditation. Learn something, like coding, or math, or art or music. Just for fun and cope.

Stop drinking and take a break from cooming. Do some meditation. Learn something, like coding, or math, or art or music. Just for fun and cope.
Ok

I often feel fatigued , right now I don't but I still can't masturbate , my libido is so low
since I am near 30 and an alcoholic I honestly rarely masturbate anymore and am in the same boat.

I’m salivating over a JB rn