Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else fast till 6 pm

Debaser

Debaser

Greycel
Because of school, work, errands, etc? I think I'm developing an Ed from that. As an incel, having an ed will only drive me further into inceldom. Considering loss of fat and muscle tone. I'm already manlet but some days I just can't find the time

I've been eating far less over the past month or so to try and debloat my face in the hopes that my bone structure is in anyway decent but its barely done anything

I've been eating far less over the past month or so to try and debloat my face in the hopes that my bone structure is in anyway decent but its barely done anything
Nah, it takes a bit to debloat just give it a bit longer. Don't starve yourself or anything though

You wont lose fat, because if you starve yourself and then start eating your body turns it into fat faster to create extra reserves. Youll become skinnyfatter

You wont lose fat, because if you starve yourself and then start eating your body turns it into fat faster to create extra reserves. Youll become skinnyfatter
This is just not true

I used to have anorexia but i have fast metabolism and realized it was retarded so im just slopmaxxing rn

Ive been depressed for the past two weeks and barely ate anything but Nutella sandwichs and instant latte

Ye I don't feel like eating and only drinking.

i definitely had a manic era where i could only eat desserts because of anxiety/depression. i think it set me up to have diabetes honestly but im almost positive i dont have symptoms...unless i do

Ive been depressed for the past two weeks and barely ate anything but Nutella sandwichs and instant latte

Eating late will cause worse sleep for most people.

also true @Voicecel ive read that drinking coffee doesnt affect sleep either. it affects my sleep SOMETIMES, but mostly its like sipping hot chocolate for me now. glad i got past that jitterbug barrier

Can't you just eat more after 6 PM to compensate? I generally only skip breakfast, but I occasionally skip lunch too. Tomorrow I will, for instance. I can scarcely imagine intermittent fasting will lead to ED tho.

@Ahnfeltia yeah i usually do that, literally make up all the calories in one sitting i should do mukbang. but im more worried about days where im so busy that i only eat one or two small things before bed so tht i can actually fall asleep. those are the days that make me feel weird about fasting at all.

I'm usually slow by then

@Ahnfeltia yeah i usually do that, literally make up all the calories in one sitting i should do mukbang. but im more worried about days where im so busy that i only eat one or two small things before bed so tht i can actually fall asleep. those are the days that make me feel weird about fasting at all.
I used to fast every other day for a while and I was completely fine. So long as you don't barely eat anything too often, you should be fine.