Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else face Tinder reality?

TheLastandtheFirst

TheLastandtheFirst

Self-banned
-
Two years at this point. Two years I created a Tinder profile.
I constantly updated my profile, optimized it, put myself out there; did this on four different dating apps. I can confidently say that my profile has been optimized as much as possible - I was never a big social media dude, so I never really took pictures of myself doing fun stuff with friends (although I have a picture of me and my friends drinking).

Nothing.

You don't know the despair this creates. You get caught in this viscous cycle of self-doubt and self-hatred versus "Is it really just me?" The thought that the top 20% of men get the top 80% of men lingers in your head, "surely this can't just be me, surely I'm just a normal average man"

But there are no social criticisms of Tinder. There is no social outlash. Tinder is as popular as ever, most people meet online via Tinder these days. It's a multibillion dollar industry.

Dozens upon dozens of men embrace this system with open arms, love it, willingly give the company money. And most agree that it's really the only way to meet women post college. Online dating has totally transformed gender norms irl; you can no longer approach women in bars (in fact women no longer go to bars to meet some men by themselves), you can't at the gym, you can at work but you play a dangerous game at work (women love "The Office" tier drama shit and love dating at work), but you must really be socially put together and average even for that.

Nothing. Just emptiness.

I really thought if I was just a good person who was funny, likeable, had high moral standards, would be willing to be there for a woman as a companion, worked on my career (I have a successful career lined up), things would naturally fall into place and I would one day be worthy of love.

But unfortunately, ogres like me are unworthy of love.

I don't know what I did to deserve this.

over for tindercels

Even average normies get nothing on Tinder so you may not necessarily be an ogre. You have to be noticeably attractive to get messages from non-obese women.

Also mogs me at having drinking buddies.

Even average normies get nothing on Tinder so you may not necessarily be an ogre. You have to be noticeably attractive to get messages from non-obese women.
I feel like this is normie gaslighting. If this were really true, why is there not more discussion about this issue, and why aren't people upset about Tinder to the point of there being a vocal complaint? Why are most relationships met online these days?

Normies will never, never be honest about your attractiveness.

I feel like this is normie gaslighting. If this were really true, why is there not more discussion about this issue, and why aren't people upset about Tinder to the point of there being a vocal complaint? Why are most relationships met online these days?

Normies will never, never be honest about your attractiveness.
I'm not gaslighting. Make a tinder catfish using pics of an average looking bloke. He'll match with bots and the occasional landwhale if he's "lucky".

TindER is a cute Smash Or Pass game to whores while its men‘s last bluepilled hope for life before going ER.
It was never your fault.
Over.

I know the feeling all too well. It feels like a the world's worst talent show. You go on stage, give it your all. Thank you, next.

:yes:Tinder simps swipe right on all foids so tinder is just used by foids for validation. I think I even saw a survey about it somewhere

:yes:Tinder simps swipe right on all foids so tinder is just used by foids for validation. I think I even saw a survey about it somewhere
This is actual cope. Sure, while women aren't perhaps putting themselves out there for sex nearly to the same degree of men, you are an idiot if you think women aren't having sex on Tinder.

Last edited:
Tinder should be banned, like Ticktock

This is actual cope. Sure, while women aren't perhaps putting themselves out there for sex nearly to the same degree of women, you are an idiot if you think women aren't having sex on Tinder.
Yeah ofc ik it happens but they put in 0 effort and each have hundreds of options it's ridiculous

Never went on tinder.
Never will.

You have to buy the high tier tinder membership for your profile to even be shown to anyone.