Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anyone else experiencing a loss of appetite ?

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I ate the last few days way less than i usually eat. For example i can easily eat 1.5-2 burritos easily but today i couldnt even finish 1 burrito without feeling completely satured. Even when i was stoned af yesterday i didnt had much hunger and i barely eat something. Brutal, foodmaxxing is one of my only copes and now its slowly fading away as well.

for me it was the opposite lately, been eating wayyy too muchh

I am eating pizza, 6 sausage rolls, 2 bacon and chicken pasties, some potatoe and easter egg tonight

Yeah I only eat 1 meal a day lately but that's probably because I don't do any sports or go outside so my body barely needs any calories to maintain. I'm not underweight though

I am eating pizza, 6 sausage rolls, 2 bacon and chicken pasties, some potatoe and easter egg tonight
I had 1 portion of chilli con carne today and that's enough for the whole day

honestly, never

i love eating goyslop untill im physically sick

I either eat 4000 calorie or 0 calorie per day, no inbetween.

Yeah man I'm not eating much recently either and still have energy for some reason :feelsmega:

Happened to me recently, but it's coming back: I think part of the reason, was due to the fact that I was very stressed & depressionmaxxing.

Today I had some yogurt & blueberries for breakfast, and just had three eggs for lunch all whilst having two monsters; I probably will cook some ground beef for dinner.

honestly, never

i love eating goyslop untill im physically sick
If I had the strength to I would do the same also: Funny thing is, I'm a skinnycel despite all this.
Yeah man I'm not eating much recently either and still have energy for some reason :feelsmega:
As I've noticed, it seems that we all experience the same things at the same times kind of; proves my "collective consciousness" theory.

Increase in appetite maybe.

KHHV INCEL= you find other copes like eating, playing video games,gym, reading,etc

Do you work and/or go outside ?

ive had zero appetite for a while now

I can’t even look at large amounts of food without feeling sick

I ate the last few days way less than i usually eat. For example i can easily eat 1.5-2 burritos easily but today i couldnt even finish 1 burrito without feeling completely satured. Even when i was stoned af yesterday i didnt had much hunger and i barely eat something. Brutal, foodmaxxing is one of my only copes and now its slowly fading away as well.
Been like that for 1 year basically starving

few months ago yes. now again i am. depression?

few months ago yes. now again i am. depression?
Depression actually made me eat more for over a year now. But now, out a sudden my appetite is decreasing

Depression actually made me eat more for over a year now. But now, out a sudden my appetite is decreasing
back in october for weeks i had almost no urge to eat. now for about week i dont feel very hungry.

back in october for weeks i had almost no urge to eat. now for about week i dont feel very hungry.
Brutal. A few days ago i had zero appetite and compared to other days i ate almost nothing. My grandma got all paranoid and asked me a dozen times if am sick