Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Anyone else excited for cyberpunk 2077

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
Im really looking forward to this cope tbh

Will probably be another widely anticipated game that fails to meet expectations. Modern gaming is trash tbh.

Most games are anticipated and it ends up just being a overhyped mess..

Will probably be another widely anticipated game that fails to meet expectations. Modern gaming is trash tbh.
agree tired of microtransactions and sjw crap

I can't believe people still fall for trailers, I realized that they all lie many years ago. Recent example is Anthem, everyone thought it was a master piece just from the trailer lol. Never judge until you see proper gameplay that shows everything.

I heard CDPR is sjw cucks now.

it seems overhyped. Haven't been impressed with the gameplay so far

I heard CDPR is sjw cucks now.
they are polish, and polish are quite based, but i wonun't be surprised if a publisher cucked them

they are polish, and polish are quite based, but i wonun't be surprised if a publisher cucked them
Apparently one of the leads is either fag or tranny. And word is they are making a push for diversity/feminism.

I can't believe people still fall for trailers, I realized that they all lie many years ago. Recent example is Anthem, everyone thought it was a master piece just from the trailer lol. Never judge until you see proper gameplay that shows everything.
I remember when destiny came out and I was so hyped for it.

I got hoodwinked tbh.

Apparently one of the leads is either fag or tranny. And word is they are making a push for diversity/feminism.
gosh, maybe the game is going to be trash, well one more developer going to the trash cam
I remember when destiny came out and I was so hyped for it.

I got hoodwinked tbh.
i remenber destiny, they just needed some better writers and the game would had been a giga succes, no idea why inves 100 mi plus dollars, if you are not going to bother with some good writers

iu

Please make it stop

Im really looking forward to this cope tbh

Only thing I'm waiting on is grim dawn, but seeing the video for this game, I can tell its going to be great, its so damn detailed.