Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else ever think how fucked up it is that as a man you only have from 16 or so til 23 of prime dating years?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Basically that's your only chance to get attractive young women.

If you want to start a family? Better be good looking and born to some mormon community.

Chances are, you're fucked though.

And then society lies to you and tells you to work hard in your 20s and 30s and make money, so it will eventually happen. While at the SAME time, saying you're a fucking pedophile if you like women who are early 20s.

christ.

Now imagine how much tougher it would be transitioning from a childhood where you were ostracized by your peers and hid in your room all day because your parents were always fighting. I never had a chance, I was just too autistic to make it.

This is why you absolutely can't recover from missing out on teen relationships. Those prime foids will never be available to you ever again. No amount of "experienced" 25 year old grandmothers will make up for that.

Now imagine how much tougher it would be transitioning from a childhood where you were ostracized by your peers and hid in your room all day because your parents were always fighting. I never had a chance, I was just too autistic to make it.

are you me bro?

Mfw I’ve been bald from 18 onwards

You have to work hard for someone else, not for yourself.

I'm livid that I'm 36 years old and can't fuck teens. The only way I could make that happen is with some major $$$.

But you know, fuck it, I couldn't fuck teens when I was a teen so nothing has changed. I'm going to get one before I die though, that's for damn sure.

top rated comment "Two old dudes try pick up highschool girls "

Well bro you are very right and for this you need to be chad. its over

Chad can date teen girls into his 50s, 60s and beyond and nobody will label him a pedophile.

Instead it's "teehee you naughty old man!"

Foid privilege example #268,341.

65-year-old woman dates 21-year-old Chad: "YOU GO GURL! Age is just a number! GET DAT CHAD DICK QWEEN, you deserve only the best, you super speshul princess!"

25-year-old non-Chad man asks out average-looking 24-year-old woman: "EWWW YOU SICK PEDO!!!! Don't you know that her brain isn't fully developed yet! Get away from her, you creep!"

This is what our enemies at IncelTears actually say. This is what they believe is morally right.

Men who are lurking, men who are on the fence, open your eyes. We're right and they're wrong. You know it. Join us. If you're not Chad, they want to stop you from having sex with women. They hate you. Stand with us.

yes i hate this so much, there is just no winning if ur not top tier guy and if u missed out on teenage love

I wouldn't be surprised if some of us have depression-induced brain damage from having missed out on our teen/young adult years of dating prime women. You just can't recover from that. You'll be on your death bed one day crying to yourself that you never experienced teen love.

Chad can date teen girls into his 50s, 60s and beyond and nobody will label him a pedophile.

Instead it's "teehee you naughty old man!"
chad can get away with everything

Is it truly messed up. Foids are limitless

they want you to work your ass off, and settle with some mid thirties single mun
meanwhile chad win money for banging 18 yo

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back