Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone else ever see their dream girl (looks wise) on the bus?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Supreme Leader of Inceldia
★★★★★
Was on the bus to work this morning and spotted one, she had beautiful curly hair with olive skin. Only thing that was off was that she lacked my desired hooked nose

I do not have a dream foid, that's like a magical fantasy oneitis

I think all oneitises are cucked

Never did. All the people in the bus, at least in my city, are old people, pregnant woman, blacks, immigrants, and I am not attracted to them at all.

No I dont go outside

I saw her on an airplane.
15 years ago.

She was even more beautiful than my oneitis.

Who tf likes hooked noses :feelswhat:

I live in an urban sprawl shithole in the US where we don't have any public transportation, not even busses. JFL

No i dont leave my house and when i do i dont look at peopel. Especially woman i dont want to give them any funny ideas

Was on the bus to work this morning and spotted one, she had beautiful curly hair with olive skin. Only thing that was off was that she lacked my desired hooked nose
on the bus no. on the train yes

Yeah bro. I see mine every fucking day during lectures. Life's a fucking joke.

No hot girl needs public transportation in the USA. So no.

When I was a wagie women on the bus became my dream girl if I see them their consistently, then I dream about forcing myself upon them :ahegao: (in game officers)