Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else enjoying the new .is feed?

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Where your scrolling and

BAM!

Incomprehensible gibberish sentence....

And BAM!

Topic that you shouldn't reply to, but it's there, so whatever... You reply and piss them off...

No more unilingo... No more pure incel related topics.

Exciting times bros

Where your scrolling and

BAM!

And BAM!

Topic that you shouldn't reply to, but it's there, so whatever... You reply and piss them off...

Exciting times bros
Nigga you say some random shit too lol

The mods can't give you warnings if they can't translate the stuff you wrote in ancient sumerian

The mods can't give you warnings if they can't translate the stuff you wrote in ancient sumerian
,.,,..,.. .,.,..,,.,. ,.,.,.,.,.!
Nigga you say some random shit too lol
I'm pretty sure you misunderstood the meaning of this post. Ofc, I'm a burgercel. And am referring to the other languages, and other non incel topics.

,.,,..,.. .,.,..,,.,. ,.,.,.,.,.!

I'm pretty sure you misunderstood the meaning of this post. Ofc, I'm a burgercel. And am referring to the other languages, and other non incel topics.
Oh ok. Mb

Ive decided to just "ignore" the other language section.... Even though I know some, it's not enough. Maybe enough to annoy folks, but not enough to be fun.

Where your scrolling and

BAM!

And BAM!

Exciting times bros
Yep. It's so ridiculous scrolling and finding random gibberish. I fell like invading the replies and calling them out on their inferior gibberish languages. Only English should be spoken here!

Yep. It's so ridiculous scrolling and finding random gibberish. I fell like invading the replies and calling them out on their inferior gibberish languages. Only English should be spoken here!
Ive decided to just "ignore" the other language section.... Even though I know some, it's not enough. Maybe enough to annoy folks, but not enough to be fun.
I can't hate them for wanting to talk in there own language...

I can't hate them for wanting to talk in there own language...
I know a bit of French, but not enough to actually fool around in the other languages section.

You can self improve and learn their language inky

"Such shit my fren"

I don't know numbers so you mog me there.
I can't believe my French had the capability to mog anyone. I cheated through all 3 years of it you know, looking up the answer keys online and hiding cheat sheets in the desk for tests.

I can't believe my French had the capability to mog anyone. I cheated through all 3 years of it you know, looking up the answer keys online and hiding cheat sheets in the desk for tests.
Three years and you can't say, "shit?" Merdé!

Three years and you can't say, "shit?" Merdé!
Thanks for the new word! I couldn't say "shit" in French because I didn't learn shit in the whole 3 years!