Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Anyone else dream of a different life?

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
★★★★★
Lately realized my days are numb and dull. Every friday night and weekend feels the exact same since I don't know anyone or go out besides occasionally to the gym but even that is a limited activity.

I'm steadily getting more and more depressed and angry at my situation and idk what to do... Not many people seem to care about me and whatever I do, I just can't shake off the feeling of absolute dread I feel every time I look at myself in the mirror, or go out and get mogged. I swear this just makes me want to rope constantly.

Last edited:
I dream of not beinf on welfare and not having limitations iver my life

I dream of not beinf on welfare and not having limitations iver my life
I mean in the sense of wanting a different body and spirit but i get u Brocel :smonk:

I mean in the sense of wanting a different body and spirit but i get u Brocel :smonk:
Never had a chance to try apporaching wso why would i care?

I cope by oglemaxxing

That's basically all I do. Fantasize. I don't even care about women anymore. I wish I had a friend to go do stuff with. I've never had that since I was a kid.

Yes, I'd like a different life everyday

every day i'm daydreaming about being 7'0" muscular, handsome looking guy. It's all i do nowadays.

All day every day. This is not life, this is sickness. Midwives cheated me out of death at birth. Instead they should have given up or just drowned me in the bathroom. Would have been the most humane thing to do. I envy my several miscarried siblings. I should have been one of them. "life is precious". Is it fuck.

I dream of winning the lottery to help fall asleep it's a good cope imagining how you would spend the millions

Instead they should have given up or just drowned me in the bathroom.
So much suffering could have been so easily avoided, but instead they selfishly decided to keep me. I was an accident.

So much suffering could have been so easily avoided, but instead they selfishly decided to keep me. I was an accident.
Theres no good reason for them to not allow euthanasia tbh. Why prevent people from having a dignified, peaceful, painless and accident free death on their own terms. They want us to die anyway.

Every minute of every hour of every day.

i dream i have a wife and kids. want that