Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone else do this?

TrueAlphaMale

TrueAlphaMale

Crestfallen
-
I have closed all the windows in my house because I can't bear to see couples and women anymore. I can't take it. People being happy, while I rot in my room feeling nothing but hatred and envy. They do not deserve to be happy. I deserve it ffs because I worked for it. Where is the pussy I worked for? Why won't women have sex with me? Why do I have to be an ugly subhuman?

I have closed all the windows in my house because I can't bear to see couples and women anymore. I can't take it. People being happy, while I rot in my room feeling nothing but hatred and envy. They do not deserve to be happy. I deserve it ffs because I worked for it. Where is the pussy I worked for? Why won't women have sex with me? Why do I have to be an ugly subhuman?
High IQ. I rot in my room 20 hours a day

yes. i've completely voluntarily isolated myself from society for the same reasons

I did it for some months and lost a college semester. Gotta get my shit together for some years so I can buy my way out of this hell.

Pics of ur room brah?
High IQ. I rot in my room 20 hours a day
Go out gymcelling m8...its good cope..just dont make eye contact with anyone like I do. :feelsautistic:

Life ain't fair.:feelsbadman:

You know what bother me every morning ?
Ethnik sluts droping their subhuman kids to school.
After that, they block the sidewalk for 30mm keep talking about various shits in arabic.
When they are done, they go to their home and collect welfare checks.
Repeat daily.

Not so long ago, I used to listen the sound of the little birds.
Not anymore.

I've rotted on my toilet before, I smoked a joint and was sat there for a few hours
High IQ. Toilet is the safest place. Animals typically only deficate where they feel safe.