Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else do this?

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
I hold my own hand with my other one when I go to bed so that I don't feel alone. It's cope but I fall asleep easier.

I hug my pillow sometimes

Themisterpepsi said:
I hug my pillow sometimes

Hug my pillow and imagine it's a cute girl that loves me

yes but only in time of desperation

fagotonabike said:
Hug my pillow and imagine it's a cute girl that loves me

True, had a dream recently that I was holding a girl then I woke up to this gay earth

Themisterpepsi said:
True, had a dream recently that I was holding a girl then I woke up to this gay earth

lol I do not even dream that stuff anymore

my dreams are pure loneliness

nausea said:
yes but only in time of desperation

As an incel. every time is a time of desperation

Not to ruin illusions here for incels. But sleeping next to somebody is a pain in the ass. They steal the bed covers, they are hot AF and you constantly wake up. And this is on a double bed, sleeping next to somebody on a single is shit.

2 beds is the way forward.

Wot1994 said:
Not to ruin illusions here for incels. But sleeping next to somebody is a pain in the ass. They steal the bed covers, they are hot AF and you constantly wake up. And this is on a double bed, sleeping next to somebody on a single is shit.

2 beds is the way forward.

GTFO fakecel.

incelman said:
GTFO fakecel.

I haven't claimed to be a incel currently, was former hugless and kissless until 21.

Wot1994 said:
I haven't claimed to be a incel currently, was former hugless and kissless until 21.

This is an incel forum. ALL FAKECELS SHALL BE ELIMINATED.

Wot1994 said:

You don't like the cuddling though? You gotta appreciate that shit brah

incelman said:
Wot1994 said:
This is an incel forum. ALL FAKECELS SHALL BE ELIMINATED.
2edgy4me

Even if you were a Chad your autism would cuck you.
Sub8Hate said:
Wot1994 said:
You don't like the cuddling though? You gotta appreciate that shit brah

It's nice when watching a movie or some shit (though a head in your ribs can hurt after a while). But when I want to sleep I want to be left alone. No cuddling and no grabbing of my mushroom tip.

Wot1994 said:
2edgy4me

It's nice when watching a movie or some shit (though a head in your ribs can hurt after a while). But when I want to sleep I want to be left alone. No cuddling and no grabbing of my mushroom tip.

hodgetwins?

Wot1994 said:
2edgy4me

Shut the fuck up Normiefag.

Wot1994 said:
*Chadlite.

I'm no normie, I swallowed the blackpill years ago.

Normie isnn't about blackpill you prideful piece of shit. It's about having sex.

incelman said:
Normie isnn't about blackpill you prideful piece of shit. It's about having sex.

Yes it is, normies don't believe the blackpill. They are blue pilled. Prideful? You're more arrogant than me.

Wot1994 said:
Yes it is, normies don't believe the blackpill. They are blue pilled. Prideful? You're more arrogant than me.

Normies are subconsiously blackpilled. They just have too much fun to sit down and figure how things work out.