Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else disappointed by the covid19 pandemic?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I thought covid would finally kill me, I don't mask, I never took any vaccines, and I'm still alive and will (just grotesquely hideous). As an antivaxxer, the media, government, and normies told me I would drop dead every time a new variant was announced or whenever the government pushed another dose of the vaccine. Yet here I am, still waiting for the sweet release of death.

I was hoping covid would kill a shit ton of normies. The black death killed 33% of Europe's population and it was so bad that it ended feudalism because the cost of labor was too high and feudal lords were forced to surrender rights and privileges to serfs and peasants. For a long time the population was mostly stagnant but now it is growing exponentially, it's bad news for the ppl at the bottom like us because it makes us more expendable.

Well I felt almost normal for a while, rotting inside like everyone else. But now they've all gone back to their jobs and sexhaving and I don't feel so normal anymore.

yeah it was pretty gay. just grand strategy to "get shots into arms" fucking kikes. id blow myself up in call of duty before getting that shit shot into me

seriously disappointing kill count

It’s weaker than the common cold, only killing oldcels and fatcels. I wish the pandemic would of lasted a couple years longer…driving the normie suicide rate 115%

I was hoping the lockdown and fear of catching covid would be prolonged as long as possible, for years, so I don't ever have to leave my house for any reason. But nobody gives af anymore. It was cozy when there were nobody on the streets

no because i had a valid excuse for my foid mom to keep me inside away from the normies who make me suffer and beat me up

Tbh I don't believe there was any pandemic at all. For some reason people seem to believe that influenza and other diseases vanished instantly to the thin air when covid-19 came around. The covid tests give positives for every coronavirus which there are many, and influenzas etc.

Bro I was all in on the 70-210 million dead meme in January 2020 (OVER 2 YEARS AGO NOW goddamn), but we hit 6 gorillion after 2 years, and daily deaths going down and down with BA4 BA5 BACHUNGUS variants because T cells kick in at some point even for obese America :feelskek:

I thought covid would finally kill me, I don't mask, I never took any vaccines, and I'm still alive and will (just grotesquely hideous). As an antivaxxer, the media, government, and normies told me I would drop dead every time a new variant was announced or whenever the government pushed another dose of the vaccine. Yet here I am, still waiting for the sweet release of death.
I wished it was longer cuz I can’t do phsical college

Online was better

Same but I did the opposite

I took vaccines in hopes of dying from heart problems and here I am

Covid has a shit K/D ratio

There's still vaccine death on the rise bro
This is kinda my last hope for mass deaths still to come.
Until know the kill rate has been disappointing, chaos didn't break out.
I had hoped for mass unemployment, protests, corpses rotting in the streets, business closed but it was all wishful thinking.

Actually, what kills you is the Vaccine. Just search telegram...

big truth(in video game)

It’s weaker than the common cold, only killing oldcels and fatcels. I wish the pandemic would of lasted a couple years longer…driving the normie suicide rate 115%