Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else despite being black pilled, believe women when they lied and said they care about personality most

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I was black pilled and angry as fuck yet I still believe women when they lied about looks not being all that matters.

And I can't understand why I would even believe that shit. I think it was too hard to think ALL women were lying about how they don't care about looks, as if they were reading from a pre programmed script.

Or when someone would post lachoski and women would say "he looks like a douche, i don't find him attractive"

I took the blackpill and never looked back

male model looks are always implied when they talk about what they want in a guy.

male model looks are always implied when they talk about what they want in a guy.

What makes me get so fucking mad is every god damn woman will claim 9/10 or 10/10 male models are ugly if you ask them in person or even on the internet

I believe that women are right when they say they are attracted to personality. Because they can perceive the personality of one person just looking at his facial features. It has been proven by science, that there’s a correlation between facial attractiveness and personality.

When women say they are attracted by personality they don’t talk about a specific type of personality, and obviously, it’s politically incorrect to say you are attracted by Looks.

There’s a difference between “looks”, “beauty” and “attractiveness”, these words describe three different things. Where “beauty” is the most generic and anti-science word, used by poets and women.

Women are attracted to looks.
Looks is a good signal, and women are not 100% wrong when they say they are attracted to the bone-personality of Chads.

Another thing I noticed, is that some incels are frequently saying that they took the blackpill when they realized that personality is useless. But the blackpill literally is showing the contrary.

I believe that women are right when they say they are attracted to personality. Because they can perceive the personality of one person just looking at his facial features. It has been proven by science, that there’s a correlation between facial attractiveness and personality.

When women say they are attracted by personality they don’t talk about a specific type of personality, and obviously, it’s politically incorrect to say you are attracted by Looks.

There’s a difference between “looks”, “beauty” and “attractiveness”, these words describe three different things. Where “beauty” is the most generic and anti-science word, used by poets and women.

Women are attracted to looks.
Looks is a good signal, and women are not 100% wrong when they say they are attracted to the bone-personality of Chads.

Another thing I noticed, is that some incels are frequently saying that they took the blackpill when they realized that personality is useless. But the blackpill literally is showing the contrary.
that's true. for women,personality means looks so they are not wrong say personality is important.

chad = validation from birth = happy outgoing fun loving personality

incel = rejection from birth = depressed melancholy wants to destroy personality

I did into my 20s because I didn't know any better, but now I'm way past the point of ever trusting a female's lies.

I did into my 20s because I didn't know any better, but now I'm way past the point of ever trusting a female's lies.
Do u still post on Bitchute or have u stopped making videos

Nope. Even when I was in my "bluepill" phase, I thought that women meant that a "good personality" was to be good looking.

The blackpill is hard to swallow but I never looked back after taking it. Then I knew that LMS were the things that truly mattered

What makes me get so fucking mad is every god damn woman will claim 9/10 or 10/10 male models are ugly if you ask them in person or even on the internet
They are not lying, not even some male models are considered that good looking to most women who fantasize about the perfect Disney prince...But IRL chances are they will mog every single men around, so then they'll say some shit like, ''he was not even my type but his personality was what really got me''

Not after being blackpilled lmao, even before discovering incels for awhile I had known the truth.
Femoids are so transparent in how shallow they are.