Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Anyone else descended hard in puberty?

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Just watched my old photos, kek my mandible suddenly became so narrow in proportion to the midface and my maxilla also became recessed by 13-14. My skin was terrible with disgusting acne. My hairline was already high and my stupid parents always made me get a buzzcut.

By 18 my bones did not improve and my skin was already beyond over. That explains why my life has been miserable since. By contrast I was rather happy before 12 - no shit because I was decent looking.

I was rather happy before 12
This is common pattern amongst ADHD-guys. I suspect having ADHD and I severely declined mentally in my young adulthood compared to my teenager years too.

This is common pattern amongst ADHD-guys. I suspect having ADHD and I severely declined mentally in my young adulthood compared to my teenager years too.
Yeah I had a lot of friends and socialized a lot before 12. Then suddenly the whole world turned against me and everyone distanced themselves from me, kek

I was always below-average, especially with height; can't remember how many times I've been one of the shortest in the class. Been used to it. :feelsclown:

I was always below-average, especially with height; can't remember how many times I've been one of the shortest in the class. Been used to it. :feelsclown:

Yes until I was 14-15 I looked more or less normal and girls even called me cute on occasion. But once I grew out of my soft neotenous features I turned into an ogre and my life has been shit ever since. Now losing my hair and with it the last bit of my humanity :feelsUnreal:

Last edited:
Ye
Just watched my old photos, kek my mandible suddenly became so narrow in proportion to the midface and my maxilla also became recessed by 13-14. My skin was terrible with disgusting acne. My hairline was already high and my stupid parents always made me get a buzzcut.

By 18 my bones did not improve and my skin was already beyond over. That explains why my life has been miserable since. By contrast I was rather happy before 12 - no shit because I was decent looking.
Yep.

When I was a baby everyone thought I was incredibly beautiful, most people said I could be a model for baby commercials.

Puberty hit and everything you described happened.

IDK, i was always ugly as fuck.

Likewise i was cute as a child the moment puberty hit i got ugly , big forehead , big crooked nose and hooded eyes
At least i got the jaw

I still look as shit and with less hairs than before

Ever since puberty, I've only downgraded. It's ridiculous.

I was an above-average height LTN with a healthy body, now I'm a below-average height truecel with a frail body.

Puberty was a brutal time. Went from adults thinking I was a cute quirky kid to a hated social outcast in a matter of years.