Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else considering suicide everyday but is held back by fear of god?

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
I'm afraid of the possibility there's an afterlife and there's an angry god out there, if it wasn't for that fear maybe it would have been a shit ton less scary to commit suicide.

Last edited:
There is no god. And if there is, he hates you anyway because he made you look subhuman.

Nah I hold it back for my family and because I have a fear of missing an important world event tbh.

Death is a win win scenario. If there's nothing after death you get to chill and do nothing forever. Which means no more working and no more suffering. And if there's something after death then that's exciting too. But I would never kill myself.

being scared of god = cuck

Yes man and I dont want to make my family feel sad

I'm not an atheist.

But I don't think God would accept me because of my copes.

And if reincarantion and karma are real, then I must have been a really fucking terrible person in my previous life

Nah, I'm just held back because of my mother, fear of the pain (lack of courage), and fear that I botch it somehow and end up a cripple rather than dead.

god? lol.
the main reason i dont kill myself is because i know theres nothing after. NOTHING.

Once you die, lights out

I am held back by fear of pain. I would do it if I had a gun to make it instant, or maybe heroin.

religion is control by fear and relatd created by humans for cucks to not let them exit . dont sui if you can cope you can do other things before die
I am held back by fear of pain. I would do it if I had a gun to make it instant, or maybe heroin.
helium

I'm afraid of the possibility there's an afterlife and there's an angry god out there, if it wasn't for that fear maybe it would have been a shit ton less scary to commit suicide.

Yes, but also because I still have a sense of false hope.

Death is a win win scenario. If there's nothing after death you get to chill and do nothing forever. Which means no more working and no more suffering. And if there's something after death then that's exciting too. But I would never kill myself.
why

If god exist then he is the most evil entity on the universe.

God is the only reason I haven't killed myself.

Fear of infinite non existence and hurting my family

i dont believe in a god

though maybe theres the possibility of reincarnation or something after death

no i have a bone to pick with that motherfucker

If you commit suicide you lose

I'm too lazy tbh. I just float along life and LIDAR when I can. I don't have the effort to make suicide plans and I would have to do it very elaborately and get affairs in order. It's too much man.

>Fear of god
What are you fucking 12?

Based God keeping a nigga around

I fear failure tbh

Only homicide. But wish to kill alot of people, not just few. Have no skills and no army for big killing

dont really believe in god. I dont do it because of my family.

I don't believe in God, no. But what I do fear about suicide is being recarnated back as an Incel.