Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else can't take people seriously anymore?

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
After many years spent in contact with various political militant groups, I started to notice a pattern: the more guys in these groups were losers, the more fanatical and inflexible they were about their ideas.

Since then I have been unable to take people seriously anymore. Politics or religion are a transparent attempt to gain higher status or feel better about yourself by modifying social hierarchies. For instance, in a far right nationalist group, a loser bum will suddenly become higher status than a Chad who is a manager at Deutsche Bank merely because the loser bum defends his country.

Your opinions don't interest me. I don't care about your politics. Only two questions interest me:

1) Are you ugly or handsome

2) Are you a loser or a winner

Once you have answered these questions, then we may talk. But I won't engage you if I don't know who you are.

PS: you being an ugly loser doesn't necessarily discredit your opinions, but they are very important to understand you, your motivations and whether or not you actually are a good asset to a cause.

Last edited:
If you don't mind me asking, why and how did you get in first contact with these "political militant groups"? Did it give you any sense of fulfillment or community for the time being in any way similar to these forums?

Isn't it kind of inherent in being ugly that you were born a loser? at least as far at the smv hierarchy is concerned

Peanut butter IQ POST
08F458B2 011D 4D7C 9C54 81AFA3B72532

If you don't mind me asking, why and how did you get in first contact with these "political militant groups"? Did it give you any sense of fulfillment or community for the time being in any way similar to these forums?
These groups were strictly virtual. I spent time first with nationalist / conservative groups, then with libertarian groups, then with white nationalist / neonazi groups.

In hindsight, I was using them as an anti-depressant to feel better about my loser status. Suddenly, it was not me anymore: it was the Jews. The Jews were responsible for my misery, for my 0/10 SMV rating, and I was going to make them pay for it.

I spent a couple years in neonazi activist groups until I understood this was all a big cope and I turned my back on them.