Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone else can't cope with the fact people made fun of him or bullied him and he let them go?

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
Tbfh when i see threads like this i start to think no one is serious on this forum jfl. Thats like totally abstract to me, I am serious all the time, well, almost.

According to the survey, lot of people here were bullied. And same thing happened to me.
In some places i was bullied for no reason other than low social status and being nice to everyone.
In other places i was not necessarily bullied but people still tried to lower my social value with insults and with trying to make a fun of me, convincing everyone to laugh at me. In these places they(the ones who manipulated others) were probably jealous about my grades.

Tbh I wish they would all just hit me because I was almost never hit (i would fight back, and I did when was hit) and I was always the center of these verbal dairrheas, jokes, insults, shaming, and tactics to convince other people versus me even if they previously liked me (which usually resulted in success for the person/people behind it all), and other social gimmicks.

I cant stop having flashbacks and thinking about it. I feel so guilty for letting them do it and people years later still disrespect me only because someone lowered my perceived value with insults and shaming during school phase.
yes, thats what school is for you:
- eternally lowered social status if you are bullied/made fun of
- trauma
- learn nothing
- waste over 10 years in it

Fug yeah!

What you need is a policy essentially. Cut of anyone who even slightly damages or mocks you. At places of work, ONLY do your job and avoid people as much as possible, Don't make friends they are backstabbing cunts anyways. Focus only looks-agnostic copes like moneymaxxing (non job related), Gather real strength and power and soon people will begin to fear you.

What you need is a policy essentially. Cut of anyone who even slightly damages or mocks you. At places of work, ONLY do your job and avoid people as much as possible, Don't make friends they are backstabbing cunts anyways. Focus only looks-agnostic copes like moneymaxxing (non job related), Gather real strength and power and soon people will begin to fear you.
good advice, howeever ive cut them long ago but i still get this disrespect from people

yeah tbh. If you can hide from toxic people it's good.

How does that happen, any specifics?

well if my name is said during discussion then they say "he was bullied" or "hes pussy". and they often make fun of me behind my back.

I couldn't have done anything. I was small and weak due to pubertal retardation.
The only thing that could have been different was if my parents were not liberal retards, and put me in the integrist school of the town, in which every people is seen as brothers and sisters (one of the best school in my city, and I could have been to it since in elementary school I was first in my class every year.

Fuck my parents they are the reason why I turned that way, bad genetics + retarded education

People are cunts, society is full of cunts, if people at work are talking about you hide a tape recorder or use phone to try and catch what is being said then try to Sue them for slander or if the recorder picks up stuff about them from other staff members use it as leverage but beware this can come back to bite you.

I couldn't have done anything. I was small and weak due to pubertal retardation.
The only thing that could have been different was if my parents were not liberal retards, and put me in the integrist school of the town, in which every people is seen as brothers and sisters (one of the best school in my city, and I could have been to it since in elementary school I was first in my class every year.

Fuck my parents they are the reason why I turned that way, bad genetics + retarded education

Not just the parents but my whole family tree. Ugly breeding with the weak and ugly. I'd say my lineage is close to being over, their stupidity is the reason for mine

My biggest bully is in prison for burglary now. Makes me thrilled.

My biggest bully is in prison for burglary now. Makes me thrilled.
Yeah so what, he's gonna rot for waht, 2 years? and then he'll slay pussies.

Yeah so what, he's gonna rot for waht, 2 years? and then he'll slay pussies.

Truth. If he gets bad boy tattoos all the whores will want to be the foid who fucked a prisoner. Like the "hot felon" guy who all foids wanted to fuck.