Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone else can’t believe that this is real?

nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

AVE SANCTIFICATUS
★★★★★
This is it. This is life. Endless suffering that could have been so easily avoided. And all for nothing to. This isn’t the prologue, there will be no getting isekai’d to a world that actually makes sense, there will be no waking up and finding it was all a nightmare or an acid trip. This is it, this is all it ever will be. And we are all hard coded against the only way out due to biology. Absolutely and irrevocably over. :cryfeels:

Yes. I constantly think I must be having a nightmare.

I'm used to it tbh. The only think that's missing from my life is a woman who wants me (and this is because I'm ugly), otherwise it's okay.

Suffering only occurs when you desire something that you'll never have.
If you're :bluepill:/:redpill: you will continue to suffer.
If you want to be at peace with yourself learn to live without it,stop desiring foids.
Realize that there's nothing special about them,all of them are the same,brainless,sheep mentality,vapid,hypergamous,worthless walking holes.

Sometimes I wonder and think it is all a nightmare and I will somehpw be able to wake up os step put of the disaster and life will be normal on the outside.

Woman is really the least of my problems, my whole life is shit

Suffering only occurs when you desire something that you'll never have.
If you're :bluepill:/:redpill: you will continue to suffer.
If you want to be at peace with yourself learn to live without it,stop desiring foids.
Realize that there's nothing special about them,all of them are the same,brainless,sheep mentality,vapid,hypergamous,worthless walking holes.
"Just cut your balls off" theory

I honestly don't know how I survived so long as an agnostic/gnostic before knowing the truth in Christ.

what stumps me is watching all the hyper capitalism in music videos and shit like that and watching rich people in the news do exorbitant shit and watching my neighbours in their brand new G wagons and shit and realising that everyone is making more and more money and moving up and I still havent even figured out how to make any money yet. Is money some kind of divine shit or what? Where the fuck do you find it?

what stumps me is watching all the hyper capitalism in music videos and shit like that and watching rich people in the news do exorbitant shit and watching my neighbours in their brand new G wagons and shit and realising that everyone is making more and more money and moving up and I still havent even figured out how to make any money yet. Is money some kind of divine shit or what? Where the fuck do you find it?
That’s what being a subhuman does bro

It is only gonna get worse from here.

I have quite vivid dreams. Usually very abstract and nonsensical. When I wake it takes me 15-30 seconds to totally come back to reality. I go from fantasy acceptable world into a deep despair and realisation of my eternal suffering. Every morning it's the same. I can't quite believe it still. it's fucking ridiculous.

IF God exists, he must be the biggest cuck sadist ever

The bitter reality will just be apparent when your parents die, then you will be truly alone, without any comfort.:blackpill:

I often think. Is this really it? It will end all in pain too

I hope I will be isekaid after all this shit to make up for my suffering. This cant be the real world, this cant be all there is to life :feelsbadman:

At least it will end someday.

Kind of strange huh? Some are born and live absolutely meaningless and shitty lives and then just die. Just like that. Like a bubble that forms and then bursts. And compared to the other shit in our universe we are less relevant than a molecule.

Without any deeper reason.

Kind of nightmarish that something like that can happen. Coming into this world without being asked.... the more you think about it the scarier it seems.

Don't care about real life
I've been illusionmaxxxing:smonk::smonk:

Last edited:
That thought used to drill my brain. For years. It consumed me to the point of causing a serious depression. So now I try to not fixate on it, not because I accept any of this, but because there is no point in hurting yourself.

I have quite vivid dreams. Usually very abstract and nonsensical. When I wake it takes me 15-30 seconds to totally come back to reality. I go from fantasy acceptable world into a deep despair and realisation of my eternal suffering. Every morning it's the same. I can't quite believe it still. it's fucking ridiculous.
I have something similar. I daydream. It takes me also some time to get back to normal world. Or sometimes I create a world and get too much involved in it. Stories, relatioship, things like that. Basicly living in another universe in your brain. Imaginig, that somehow you will go to that uniwerse thanks to some Deus Ex Machina
But it will never happend, of course :fuk:. Same world every day, no teleportation, no gf :feelsbadman:

maladaptive daydreaming :incel:

Just keep fighting. Keep hunting. Keep dare i say , grinding. Transcend, if you can't ascend. Keep your soul and detangle from the body by the end.