Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else bothered that this is considered sexy to young foids?

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
Where did we go as a culture that foids now consider this to be the top of the crop in terms of men? We used to have fucking gladiators back In The day. now it’s all about light skin niggers wearing leggings and having that ugly nappy curly hair. Not to mention the objectively-terrible music.

I mean seriously-this is an adult playing with his phone, while real men like Elon musk build rocket ships and tunnels to change the world. I don’t know why scum of society is preferable to foids would rather Pay attention to this NlGGER than hear what Elon has to say

Degeneracy and foids go hand in hand. Immigration and the increasing numbers of nigs probably adds to this degeneracy

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ojoqok/

Last edited:
very ugly imo

Yo my fellow lightskins how’d I do

Tf is that a crop top?!?
what a faggot
also jews have always been subverting america and this is the result
Go watch The Eternal Jew (Full Movie, English Dub, 1940, Der Ewig Jude)
from bitchute and learn about what the Jews are doing to America

Brutal that even this nigga mogs me

Where did we go as a culture that foids now consider this to be the top of the crop in terms of men? We used to have fucking gladiators back In The day. now it’s all about light skin niggers wearing leggings and having that ugly nappy curly hair. Not to mention the objectively-terrible music.

I mean seriously-this is an adult playing with his phone, while real men like Elon musk build rocket ships and tunnels to change the world. I don’t know why scum of society is preferable to foids would rather Pay attention to this NlGGER than hear what Elon has to say

Degeneracy and foids go hand in hand. Immigration and the increasing numbers of nigs probably adds to this degeneracy

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ojoqok/

That was unironically disgusting.
Also, I hate this new trend of guys wearing feminine clothes.

That was unironically disgusting.
Also, I hate this new trend of guys wearing feminine clothes.

Based. Just take a look at this JFL

What happened to our masculine men? :cryfeels:

Last edited:
You should also look into the shit phone games foids play, they all revolve around "taming the bad boy" who are basically eboys.

You should also look into the shit phone games foids play, they all revolve around "taming the bad boy" who are basically eboys.

Imagine being an eboy:feelskek:

That homo is wearing a tank top. And the sad thing is, he has high facial harmony and strong chin with pronounced cheekbones and long midface. He could be looking decent if he just chose to not dress and behave so effeminately. On the contrary, he and his target audience might actually be gay, which would explain it.