Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else been told they look evil?

DerPreuße

DerPreuße

World War I was the catalyst of the moral Dark Age
-
Of course my family is way too polite to ever say something like that. So these comments all come from people that don't know me as much

>had to entertain some kids for a game, because that was part of my confirmation and a woman told me I look mean and I should smile more to not scare the kids (she did that thing where she put her fingers to the side of her mouth and pushed them up)
>I was on a dating site with an empty profile and just looked how many and what kind of women were around my area and some ugly turkish girl messaged me out of the blue (you can see the last visitor on your profile) and asked me "Where is my pic" and I thought "why not, just send it to her" and she asked me why I looked so evil in that picture
>A redditor girl just as lonely as I am, spend a few months talking with each other, told me "you kinda have an evil look in your pictures"
>post my picture on /soc/ and get told I look like a serial killer
>joke around that I posted my picture on /soc/ and got called a serial killer and some people I was on discord with, found it and joked that I looked like a Nazi that wants to gas them (they were gay)

My problem are my under eye rings. I think it makes me not easily approachable. And I am not a very social person anyway.

I have been told that I look like a mass shooter, not going to say name

Show them they're not wrong

I have a low trust face. Some stranger once told me I look like a rapist. I once helped a lost child find her mother and the mother just looked at me in horror (did not thank me) I just had to laugh at the ridiculousness of that situation.
Obviously Nikolas Cruz.

I have a low trust face. Some stranger once told me I look like a rapist. I once helped a lost child find her mother and the mother just looked at me in horror (did not thank me) I just had to laugh at the ridiculousness of that situation.

Obviously Nikolas Cruz.
holy shit

Dark circles under eyes makes anyone look evil and sinister.

One time, when I was still in HS, I was sitting across a bunch of foids in the school library and I heard them whisper that I looked kind of scary. To be fair, I intentionally tried to look pissed off all the time and I still do. If you're an ethnic turbo-manlet in the west, that's the only way to be left alone by people. I don't want to look trustworthy or nice because people will just treat you like shit when you do.

So yeah, be glad that you look like a bad person. In this era, you need to look evil to survive.

I have been also told that i look like a spree killer or mass muderer. Especially women are afraid of me, they think I'm going to rape and kill them or something.

Yes yes i know what are you talking about. I have huge eye bags and people always say that I’m single only because i have evil gaze

This is actually a good thing,normies won't mess with you if you look like you have a capacity for violence

No, but some old classmates called me "weird". I still don't know if they mean my face or personality, probably both

People look at me like Im about to go ER

I wish I looked evil. I just look like a complete retard

People have told me I look like a serial killer/school shooter also tbh. Better than looking like a beta cuck.

One has bin told one butchah sami

JFL same thing has happen to me except it was a few people that said it.

I look like a drug addict cuz of my eye area

I've been told i look sinister and laugh like a serial killer

Unfortunately I look like a faggy beta male “nice guy” and generally have the wrong facial expression on my face for whatever situation I am in

Yes. Some people said, that I looked like a serial killer/mass murderer, while I was in school.

It didn't get better for me. Other people say that I lack body tension - that makes me look like a picture of misery.
I have no real facial expressions, that makes me look angry/depressed most of the time. My smile looks like a grimace - that's what some people told me. A living face with rigor mortis.
I always look at the ground and I can't look people straight in the eyes - I always avoid eye contact. When I try it, some people say, that I have a cold flare in the eyes. My eyes were described as cold, hopeless and soulless - or to say it with other words: dead, as if there was no life behind these eyes.
Everyone tells me, that I have a shitty way of walking, they say, that I have a shuffling gait. And that my body just hangs there with no real tension.

Summa summarum: I give off very bad vibes. And most people feel uncomfortable by my mere presence. My body language is extremely shitty and I know it - but no solutions are offered.

I have been told that I look like a serial killer in the past

I’ve been called many things throughout my life and evil looking is certainly one of them. Everyone is always so suspicious of me even if they’ve never interacted with me

It's usually my voice that gets described as evil. Most guys speak with a softened voice to not emasculate females.

I’ve been told I look like a serial killer on numerous occasions.
Unfortunately I look like a faggy beta male “nice guy” and generally have the wrong facial expression on my face for whatever situation I am in
That’s why I don’t care for the soymemes, they make fun of undesirable men. Ugly men shouldn’t be put down regardless if they’re blackpilled or not.

yes that is common among ugly ethnics

Oh, many many times. People really don't like my eyes and gaze.

I've got a serial killer thing too btw.

Also people don't like my real laughter. They say I laught like a witch or like a supervilian.

Last edited:
What i have been called was anti-social, outcast and exclusion. ( "Excluído" in my language )
On a subconscious level they may believe i am an evil edgelord, they just don´t have the guts to say it.

Whatever.
I've been told i look sinister and laugh like a serial killer
People give me the looks, they´re scared shitless if they trigger my demonic powers. ( Go ER )

What a bunch of lucky bastards!
I had to cultivate what came naturally to you - in order to prevent bullying.

It's hard when your a fragile glasses twig-boy to seem dangerous! I had to actually become dangerous to be believable!

Scowling helps.

I was told I look like a pyschopath/murderer multiple times

I've never been called evil directly, but people do treat me with suspicion. For some reason, they think I'm a drug dealer/addict.

But if it was chad (literally Darth Vader); "tee hee you look so evil. What are you doing later tonight"

569989-lucasfilm.jpg