Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anyone else been led on?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16319
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 16319

Lucho96
-
So I met this girl on the bus, we started talking and we spoke for an hour each day, for around two weeks. We had really good chemistry and I made her laugh, I actually have a really good personality, but I'm an ugly and short ethnic.

Our conversations took place while I was serving my notice period for my job, as I had a new job lined up which meant a new bus! So on our last day together, I was about to ask her out, but she then mentioned her boyfriend (not sure why she didn't mention him before?). :lul:

As the bus pulls in, she asks for my number as she'd like to stay in touch. WTF? I give her my number, not expecting her to text as she probably thought it was the polite thing to do. She then tells me that we should hug it out and starts hugging me, (my first hug with a female, at the age of 22 LMFAO).

Surprisingly, she then texts me on Monday morning, wishing me luck for the new job. I responded and we exchanged messages over the last couple of days. Just talking about how we missed each other's company.

I then sent her a text yesterday morning asking her if she had any plans for the weekend, she said no. I then asked her to come with me to a concert on Saturday night, she didn't respond until the following morning! Her response was that she would be up for it it but wasn't sure on whether tickets would still be available.

I messaged her back this morning saying I could get tickets from a resale site and that if she was up for it, I'd go ahead and buy them. She then messaged me a couple of hours ago telling me that she didn't want to come and that she would be up for hanging out another time (yeh right)....

What a fucking waste of time. She's fucking wasted hours of my life. She had no other plans, but blew me out. I was even offering to buy the fucking tickets.

I even fell for this fucking girl. We both agreed on so much together. From politics, opinions on family life and TV shows.

Typical foids, you are one of the lucky ones I have never held a conversation with a foid IRL or over text messaging, nor have I ever gotten a number.

>has hugged a female outside his family and hasnt been in jail for it
what kind of chaddery is this :chad::banhammer::chad:

No because everything out of a whores mouth is a lie

Tfw when i havnt looked into a girls eyes and u hug and talk to them
Its over for me :lul:

I guess so. But why would you continue talking after she told you she has a boyfriend? At that point you're just an orbiter...

Talking to foids is a waste of time.Foids know within the first few seconds of meeting you if theyre gonna have sex with you or not and you wasted two weeks just talking with her and acting like an emotional tampon for her.At this point she's trying to make you a beta orbiter and seeing if you have any future use for (buying her free shit,like those tickets you were gonna buy).Cut off all contact would be my advice.

Sounds like you're a little oblivious. Reading body language can give alot away (hard to fake) especially in how they interact with you. I think you'd have figured it out that she never liked you in that way. She still seemed interested in being your friend (so you're probably not as ugly as you think) but in the end decided against progressing it once you put her on the spot and asked her out.

Last edited:
So I met this girl on the bus, we started talking and we spoke for an hour each day, for around two weeks. We had really good chemistry and I made her laugh, I actually have a really good personality, but I'm an ugly and short ethnic.

Our conversations took place while I was serving my notice period for my job, as I had a new job lined up which meant a new bus! So on our last day together, I was about to ask her out, but she then mentioned her boyfriend (not sure why she didn't mention him before?). :lul:

As the bus pulls in, she asks for my number as she'd like to stay in touch. WTF? I give her my number, not expecting her to text as she probably thought it was the polite thing to do. She then tells me that we should hug it out and starts hugging me, (my first hug with a female, at the age of 22 LMFAO).

Surprisingly, she then texts me on Monday morning, wishing me luck for the new job. I responded and we exchanged messages over the last couple of days. Just talking about how we missed each other's company.

I then sent her a text yesterday morning asking her if she had any plans for the weekend, she said no. I then asked her to come with me to a concert on Saturday night, she didn't respond until the following morning! Her response was that she would be up for it it but wasn't sure on whether tickets would still be available.

I messaged her back this morning saying I could get tickets from a resale site and that if she was up for it, I'd go ahead and buy them. She then messaged me a couple of hours ago telling me that she didn't want to come and that she would be up for hanging out another time (yeh right)....

What a fucking waste of time. She's fucking wasted hours of my life. She had no other plans, but blew me out. I was even offering to buy the fucking tickets.

I even fell for this fucking girl. We both agreed on so much together. From politics, opinions on family life and TV shows.
So she randomly talked to you??? So you are.not a subhuman, ugly af, and disgusting. Smells like volcel

So she randomly talked to you??? So you are.not a subhuman, ugly af, and disgusting. Smells like volcel

No, I started the conversation. She then joined in.

I'm fucking ugly, I've been on Tinder/POF for 3 years and not had a single genuine girl interested in me.

No, I have never been that close with a female.

No, I started the conversation. She then joined in.

I'm fucking ugly, I've been on Tinder/POF for 3 years and not had a single genuine girl interested in me.
Okey bruh

You cannot build attraction OP. Building attraction is a lie PUA’s and the blue pill world shove down men’s throat.

Attraction is not a choice. If she wanted to date you / fuck you, you can find out within the first minute of talking to her by just inviting her over to your place or inviting her somewhere private.

A concert would do nothing for you. She would be too distracted by all the chads there.

The key is isolation... (if she is attracted to you) this is where the magic happens.

Sounds like you're a little oblivious. Reading body language can give alot away (hard to fake) especially in how they interact with you. I think you'd have figured it out that she never liked you in that way. She still seemed interested in being your friend (so you're probably not as ugly as you think) but in the end decided against progressing it once you put her on the spot and asked her out.
If you're autistic you can't read body language

I've never had a foid like me that much, but I bet it's pretty hurtful.

It might lead to somewhere OP. 1 hour isn't that much of a waste of time.

This has happened once or twice to me. It turns them on to see our suffering.

You cannot build attraction OP. Building attraction is a lie PUA’s and the blue pill world shove down men’s throat.

Attraction is not a choice. If she wanted to date you / fuck you, you can find out within the first minute of talking to her by just inviting her over to your place or inviting her somewhere private.

A concert would do nothing for you. She would be too distracted by all the chads there.

The key is isolation... (if she is attracted to you) this is where the magic happens.
How would you know?

wtf is this

is this the reality of most of you people?

It's completely foreign to anything I've ever experienced

Fucking chadcels.is I swear to fuck :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Good,he bragged but still here. I thought it was our safe place.

Never, I couldn't even get past barely tolerated orbiter status

She just sent me a text and named me sweet. Wow, friendzoned.

She just sent me a text and named me sweet. Wow, friendzoned.
Would you keep talking to her even if she friendzoned you? What would you gain from that? Is that really what you want?

Would you keep talking to her even if she friendzoned you? What would you gain from that? Is that really what you want?

I don't have any other friends. One friend is better than none.

> Girl asks for your number.
> Make close body-contact with a girl outside of your family.
> She texts you first.

:chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

I think women seeking orbiters/patrons will allow an applicant to provide unrequited attention and resources until he starts to become more trouble than he's worth. Then they will disclaim any blame while dismissing him; it's his fault for misreading the situation.

Your on the path to ascension. Good for you.

She used your for attention because she was bored

Foids need orbiters at all times even just on the bus JFL, texting her after she mentions bf is kinda cucked tbh

I've been led on all the time. Friendzoned Forever but never the fuck buddy or FWB. That's why I say fuck it.
PS they were virtue signalling when they friendzoned me & then ghosted me also.

So I met this girl on the bus, we started talking and we spoke for an hour each day
>join date
get out fakecel REEEEEEEEEEEE :chad:

What did hugging a young foid that wasn't related to you feel like?
Could you feel her tits pressed against you?
Even if you were led on, you're now a KH_V. You lost the least important letter but it should still be lifefuel for you. I'd do anything for physical contact with a foid.