Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR anyone else barely have the motivation to eat?

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
yeah idk what else to say about this subject

even drug use to some extent seems pointless

Nah. I'm always motivated to eat.

I wish i did

But i cant stop eating

In fact gonna go eat right now

Some days I eat barely anything and other days I’ll eat enough to feed all of Africa.

Today is one of those barely anything days tbh..

Up until a couple of weeks ago I had no appetite whatsoever, not only did I not have the motivation to eat, but food was flavorless. I’ve passed out 2 times because of it. I’m doing fine now, though. I finally found some SSRI’s that work for me. :feelsokman:

I'm very skinny but it depends.

Food is the best cope, I love bulking

also preparing food etc.

Damn these threads makes me angry because I know every single one of you have normal functioning bodies and therefor can eat fast unlike me. I spend 5 times or longer than anyone else on eating. I just ate 4 nuggets and 6 hot wings from Mc Donalds it took me 45 minutes I fucking HATE eating!!!
Flaming angry feels guy

Some days I eat barely anything and other days I’ll eat enough to feed all of Africa.

Today is one of those barely anything days tbh..
tbh. :/

Damn these threads makes me angry because I know every single one of you have normal functioning bodies and therefor can eat fast unlike me. I spend 5 times or longer than anyone else on eating. I just ate 4 nuggets and 6 hot wings from Mc Donalds it took me 45 minutes I fucking HATE eating!!!
View attachment 78557
Man that sounds rough..

I literally ate nothing for 48 hours because LDAR and then today I just gorged on food. Feast/famine theory

I barely have the motivation not to eat. I've gained like 20 lbs in the last 5 months. Depriving myself of junk food seems futile.

I'm sure my mood will eventually lift somewhat then I'll grab some footing and lose the weight again, but damn it sucks to lose all that progress. :-(

i like eating self cooked food
preparing food is bothersome, but i dont like eating out too much since its expensive and i dont want some dirty cook to prepar my meals.
its nice that my mom takes care of the dishes :feelsokman:

I am always hungry.
Today I didn't eat anything because I don't want to be a fat fuck

oatmealmaxx OP, quick cheap and you're full for the next 3 hours. 4-5 hours if you add in enough proteinpowder

no money .too depressed to bye prep food . fucked up teeth . i only love to sleep and eat to stop the pain in my gut

Yes, I never really eat.

I don't really have an appetite anymore, I mostly eat out of necessity. I like eating crunchy foods though, helps with stress/anxiety in a way.

I haven’t even gotten out of bed yet