Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else barely has the energy to leave bed?

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
The lack of energy perhaps is not caused by malnutrition but by shitty life conditions so you wake up knowing nothing interesting will happen today and the next day and the next etc

I am eating healthy but still hard to leave bed

I know that feel boyo, fucking brutal. usually I'm able to get out of bed, but not the room.

Have trouble sleeping at night, and even more trouble finding the will to face the day in the mornings.

I go to work but other than that most of my time is spent in bed. Makes me feel very unhealthy.

pay close attention to what happens when you get good news, or think mistakenly that something positive is about to happen
if suddenly you get all your energy back, then you know what's going on

I don't have enough energy to poop right now.

Yes i'm exhausted all day even if i sleep 10 hours

Waking up is the ultimate SuicideFuel

yes bro I don't like leaving my house let alone my bed. i have all copes within reach here

it happens to me often

Yeah man I'm always tired

yes happens a lot

Yes I spend 16 hours in a chair then move to bed to sleep or piss in the sink and then repeat I just LDAR

I do, I can't barely stand up

I am literally sitting in my pants right now

every fucking day
its a miracle im not dead yet

The lack of energy perhaps is not caused by malnutrition but by shitty life conditions so you wake up knowing nothing interesting will happen today and the next day and the next etc

I am eating healthy but still hard to leave bed
Everyday

Can't even be bothered to breathe sometimes

Especially bad now its Winter, pretty sure I get crippling SAD or some vitamin deficiency.

That's why I'm always late for class