Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel anyone else attracted to bald girls or girls with short hair like Mirror Tulip from Infinity Train?

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★

I don't PREFER them (at least not full-time, all my interests get moments of focus) but there's been a decent amount of those characters I've found to be pretty appealing.

I realize that may not uncommon and there are things to be wary of like correlations w/ various other attributes.

But there's a high risk of degeneracy among foids anyway regardless of how their hair is, so it wouldn't be a dealbreaker for me.

I sort of admire how utilitarian it is, like she's humble and wants to focus on actions over appearance at least slightly compared to other girls.

Combat boots work too.

Downloadfile

:p

I actually dislike long hair, it’s untrustworthy.

I prefer longer haired girls by a mile, but I’ll admit there are a ton of cute short haired girls out there.

I don't mind it, but it's not like any of us (trucels) have a choice...

Having long hair is burdensome, I always wonder why foids keep them that way when buzz cuts are, as you said, more utilitarian

it's not like any of us (trucels) have a choice...
do you mean "choice about who you think is hot" or "choice between girls spreading for you to fuck and you can only fuck so many" ie Chad?

like jack from mass effect? nah bro i like my waifu to be a little crazy tho :ahegao:

or Tali'Zorah
but she is wearing a mask? :feelswhere:
but tali did have a fat ass but if i had to choose its big tiddy blue alien for me

Not really but I enjoy seeing bitches get shaved against their will.

V-FOR-VENDETTA.jpg

shaving-a-womans-head.jpg

main-qimg-56fb0a5306e86d2a15c8dd85cdcf4054

Bald girls: :no:
Short hair: :ahegao:

yes; that is one item on my extraordinarily long list of weird fetishes

do you mean "choice about who you think is hot" or "choice between girls spreading for you to fuck and you can only fuck so many" ie Chad?
I think your situation informs your attraction.
That's why I never trust myself because, at the end of the day, blackpill shit aside, I'm just a guy desperate for pussy. I can't help but wonder if my standards would be higher if I wasn't an inkwell but I have no way of confirming that.
Allagut 20211213 0001

Not really but I enjoy seeing bitches get shaved against their will.
even when they consent they sometimes cutely cry when it happens, like that actress in the 1st Trek film
low key gay to be attracted o bald foids or very short hair ones
That's only if you mentally associate short hair with men, I don't because I know lots of long-hair guy chars, which would make liking girls with long hair gay too.

It's basically low-IQ if you rely on shit like hair and boobies to discern femininity, it means you're missing on the subtler more beautiful aspects like bone structure differences which are harder to fake w/ makeup and sex changes.

IE you are setting yourself up to be trannied by not exercising your perception.

Last edited:

I think your situation informs your attraction.
That's why I never trust myself because, at the end of the day, blackpill shit aside, I'm just a guy desperate for pussy.
I can't help but wonder if my standards would be higher if I wasn't an inkwell but I have no way of confirming that.
View attachment 547080
I question whether narrower standards are necessarily "higher" standards.

If I for example accepted girls w/ buzzcuts and good personalities and idolized them more than girls w/ long hair and bad personalities, is that necessarily a "lower" standard?

Seems like a higher/better standard to me.

Did I get there through intraspection and reflection that came from being ignored by long-haired girls? Sure.

So you could perceive it as a "cope" to reject the social norms of beauty, but I don't really care whether it's perceived as cope or not because it seems genuinely better.

Last edited:
100% No, though I wouldn't mind short hair much

I question whether narrower standards are necessarily "higher" standards.

If I for example accepted girls w/ buzzcuts and good personalities and idolized them more than girls w/ long hair and bad personalities, is that necessarily a "lower" standard?

Seems like a higher/better standard to me.

Did I get there through intraspection and reflection that came from being ignored by long-haired girls? Sure.

So you could perceive it as a "cope" to reject the social norms of beauty, but I don't really care whether it's perceived as cope or not because it seems genuinely better.
So true, brb, finna go ascend with a baldy.

100% No, though I wouldn't mind short hair much
how short? buzzcut?

entirely bald like she has cancer I could get behind but she's hate it because she'd think I had a cancer fetish

I just have a suffering fetish, I feel like girls who suffered might have built some empathy. Not a guarantee though

View attachment 546885

I don't PREFER them (at least not full-time, all my interests get moments of focus) but there's been a decent amount of those characters I've found to be pretty appealing.

I realize that may not uncommon and there are things to be wary of like correlations w/ various other attributes.

But there's a high risk of degeneracy among foids anyway regardless of how their hair is, so it wouldn't be a dealbreaker for me.

I sort of admire how utilitarian it is, like she's humble and wants to focus on actions over appearance at least slightly compared to other girls.

Combat boots work too.
No man they look disgusting :feelswhat:

Not my thing, hair is in too 3 things i find beatiful on both men and women, for women neck length is shortest what i find pretty.

how short? buzzcut?

entirely bald like she has cancer I could get behind but she's hate it because she'd think I had a cancer fetish

I just have a suffering fetish, I feel like girls who suffered might have built some empathy. Not a guarantee though
At least below the ears

:no:

Bald/shaved/short back and sides looks too masculine and is therefore a major turn off.

Bald women are :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:.

I do think I prefer shorter hair on women, though. I've always preferred brown hair over blond hair as well, something like this is more or less what I consider the most attractive kind of woman.
8d936b36fd5d126a61e786c402129b56

:no:

Bald/shaved/short back and sides looks too masculine and is therefore a major turn off.
What a low-IQ bump that was VV

Buzz1Buzz2Swim

There's nothing 'masculine' about hair shortness, femininity can still shine through.

Basically if you're relying on long hair to discern what is feminine that's how you're going to get trapped by some long-haired tranny.

This is the same problem as relying on huge tits to figure out who is or isn't female, that can be faked too.

Bone structure OTOH much harder to fake, but requires more skill to perceive.

Most foids understand this shit they know long-haired men can be masculine, like Sephiroth would actually look like a pussy if he cut his hair

What a low-IQ bump that was VV

View attachment 616373View attachment 616374View attachment 616375

There's nothing 'masculine' about hair shortness, femininity can still shine through.

Basically if you're relying on long hair to discern what is feminine that's how you're going to get trapped by some long-haired tranny.

This is the same problem as relying on huge tits to figure out who is or isn't female, that can be faked too.

Bone structure OTOH much harder to fake, but requires more skill to perceive.

Most foids understand this shit they know long-haired men can be masculine, like Sephiroth would actually look like a pussy if he cut his hair
The buzzcuts are an instant turn off in those pictures, regardless of what other feminine features they may have.

Hair length is far from the only discerning factor - a woman with long blonde hair and a bodybuilder's physique is repulsive to me, again because of the masculine associations - but it is certainly an important one.

The buzzcuts are an instant turn off in those pictures, regardless of what other feminine features they may have.
that's way too volcel, it actually seems gay of you to reject pussy because you're obsessing over stuff that's inconsequential to what is actually female

Hair length is far from the only discerning factor - a woman with long blonde hair and a bodybuilder's physique is repulsive to me, again because of the masculine associations - but it is certainly an important one.
I would suggest you use an alternative phrase than 'Bodybuilder's Physique' since bodybuilding is much broader than you imagine as an idea.

A girl who does a couple rounds on the thigh adductor machine to get thiccer thighs is technically a bodybuilder in a limited sense.

There's actually no such thing as a bodybuilder's physique, however there is all-round excessive muscle-building and emphasis which tends to win certain competitions.

that's way too volcel, it actually seems gay of you to reject pussy because you're obsessing over stuff that's inconsequential to what is actually female
The only gay tendencies in this thread are coming from you expressing your admiration for a physical trait overwhelmingly associated with men rather than women.

I would suggest you use an alternative phrase than 'Bodybuilder's Physique' since bodybuilding is much broader than you imagine as an idea.

A girl who does a couple rounds on the thigh adductor machine to get thiccer thighs is technically a bodybuilder in a limited sense.

There's actually no such thing as a bodybuilder's physique, however there is all-round excessive muscle-building and emphasis which tends to win certain competitions.
I would have thought it was obvious but to clarify I'm referring to ripped abs, strongly defined arm and leg muscles etc. - again, strongly masculine traits and as such a major turn off.

The only gay tendencies in this thread are coming from you expressing your admiration for a physical trait overwhelmingly associated with men rather than women.
that's situational, there've been cultures with long-haired men
wielding weapons is also associated with men, does that mean if gay if I'm aroused by women holding swords?

I would have thought it was obvious but to clarify I'm referring to ripped abs, strongly defined arm and leg muscles etc. - again, strongly masculine traits and as such a major turn off.
it's all about a balance TBH, this can work if coexisting with intense femininity exhibited through other means

No, I'm fully attracted to femininity, which long hair absolutely falls into. :feelsjuice:

No, I'm fully attracted to femininity, which long hair absolutely falls into. :feelsjuice:
Seph
no it doesn't
Brock

short hair is actually soy because it means you're afraid of getting your hair pulled in fights

a real man would grow long hair and if it got grabbed just use his neck muss to fling the other guy into a wall

View attachment 616657 no it doesn'tView attachment 616658

short hair is actually soy because it means you're afraid of getting your hair pulled in fights

a real man would grow long hair and if it got grabbed just use his neck muss to fling the other guy into a wall
On foids. Don't move the goalposts, it's disingenuous and the last resort of someone who has no argument.

Long hair is a feminine trait on foids, short hair makes them look butch, look like little boys. Which makes me just now realize why you like short hair on foids. It's not an attractive foid trait.

short hair makes them look butch
Butchness is more than hair it's about a variety of things

look like little boys. Which makes me just now realize why you like short hair on foids
right so you're implying that because I want to fuck short-haired tomboy pussy like mirror tulip this somehow equates to NAMBLA ?

TulipsMirror

if you cannot distinguish between these ladies and shotas that's just a failure of your IQ tbh

something like this I just inherently recognize, do you actually need it spelled out for you in terms of bone structure and the subtle shit that artists do to convey femininity in other ways besides boobies and hair?

Boobies