Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Anyone else associating marriage automatically with cucking ?

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
When i was bluepilled i thought marriage was a beautiful event because 2 people swear their loyalty to each other. Now when i hear that someone in my environment gets married i know that he just signed his death certificate (although death is a better fate) because in a few years he will be stuck in a dead bedroom marriage and the wife will complain about everything and cheat on him. And the husband cant do anything because women can easily divorcerape men. Also the man cant even be sure that his kids are really from his own sperm as paternity tests in most Western countries are either very hard or straight up illegal to get.

Also jfl at women wearing white dresses for marriage, as the white color of the dress symbolizes purity (which 99,99% of women over 18 arent).

Marriage is sexual insurance for men. I see it as cucking because I know a man who actively has sex wouldn't risk his entire future for pussy.

Whenever I hear a normie say they're looking to get married irl I just lol in my head. Females have all of the say so in modern dating, even a child can spot a bad deal when he sees one.

Impossible unless chad

Also jfl at women wearing white dresses for marriage, as the white color of the dress symbolizes purity (which 99,99% of women over 18 arent).
It's actually traced to Queen Victoria wearing a white dress on her wedding and this caught on because consumerism.

Not with cucking, but I associate it with extreme stress for the man. You have to fight every day to keep her from hating you, disrespecting you, divorcing you, cheating on you, denying you sex etc.

Literally the 2nd most retarded a man can do after wanting a child. "Yea, i'd like to get cucked, have sex 6 times a year, seeing her getting fat and bitchy, and divorce rape me in a couple of years". Utter retards.

It's actually traced to Queen Victoria wearing a white dress on her wedding and this caught on because consumerism.
Interesting, although white is still usually associated with purity and virtue

btw. who is they guy from the video ? A YouTuber ?

Not with cucking, but I associate it with extreme stress for the man. You have to fight every day to keep her from hating you, disrespecting you, divorcing you, cheating on you, denying you sex etc.
Cant fight it as sub7

Literally the 2nd most retarded a man can do after wanting a child. "Yea, i'd like to get cucked, have sex 6 times a year, seeing her getting fat and bitchy, and divorce rape me in a couple of years". Utter retards.
I dont see having children per se as retarded because reproduction is one of the biggest accomplishments a man can have but due to cucked laws guys have to pay child support

Interesting, although white is still usually associated with purity and virtue

btw. who is they guy from the video ? A YouTuber ?
1. It is, but the reason women wear white dresses on weddings doesn't have anything to do with purity, it was just a "rich people" thing that caught on with the middle and lower classes and to make weddings even more expensive. Up until the late 1800s, people would just marry in their least used clothes in a big barn and that wasn't seen as a bad thing. Nowadays, weddings literally cost many thousands of euros which is a very risky investment considering the fact that 40% of them end in divorce.

2. The guy in the video is TFM. Turd Flinging Monkey.

modern day marriage extremely unfair for men, i cant really blame ppl stupid enough to get into it tho. somewhere in the back of their mind prob think they found some pussy worth all the commitment. something need to be done about marriage law tho, its basically scam for men

I dont see having children per se as retarded because reproduction is one of the biggest accomplishments a man can have but due to cucked laws guys have to pay child support

The sole reason why you're here suffering is because another man thought the exact same shit, and you don't think it's retarde? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

modern day marriage extremely unfair for men, i cant really blame ppl stupid enough to get into it tho. somewhere in the back of their mind prob think they found some pussy worth all the commitment. something need to be done about marriage law tho, its basically scam for men

Marriage, as it was in the past, was actually very based. It ensured the kids would be from father and that the foid was tied to her husband, as it should be. Foids that broke this contract faced awful and deserved consequences. It was also another break for foids' whoring instincts.

Today foids can cheat, commit paternity fraud, divorce rape and get out of the marriage with everything and no consequences while destroying the husband's life. All the sanctity and basedness of the marriage is gone.

It's a contract like any other. Men weigh the pros and cons, risks and rewards and some decide that it's their best shot as securing some pussy and "the good life." It was always a bit rotten due to foid nature, and many a married man has unknowingly raised children not of his flesh.

It's because it is. There's no reason for a many to get married in this day and age. If it goes wrong (and it usually does nowadays), you're liable to lose most of your assets.

Same when i hear someone is getting married i auto assume hes an idiot.

But some exceptions are there

Men weigh the pros and cons
except they dont. Most men don't even think about the negative consequences of marriage and only marry because of tradition and because "everyone does it"