Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone else analyze their hairline daily to make sure they aren't balding?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I'm actually terrified of losing my hair, even though it's horrible fizzy sand nigger hair.

I do
I have sand nigger hairs too
I literally do lose hairs a bit more each month

Btw the frizzyhairspill is EXTREMELY brutal, it was literally the first one I notices when I was in primary school when I asked myself why girls are more interested in my Chad friend than me.

Last edited:
Nah idc i'm a 2/10 being bald won't change anything

yes man all the time but don't get too stressed out over it because then you will actually lose it

It doesnt matter for me because I had a shit hair line since birth

No man. I don't worry about it at all.

There's no balding for my face!

no nw0 for my dick

I analyze daily to make sure I’m not balding anymore.

ever since I stopped buzzing my head I’m losing way less hairs. Almost none actually.. before I could pinch and pull on my crown and have 5-10 hairs in my fingers.. now I get none.

No because im still incel with full head of hear

A closeup facial portrait of a middle aged middle eastern egyptian BFXH5F

imagine being bald AND ethnic

Fivehead with thinning hair checking in.
It's OVER:feelsree:!!!!!!

Yes, the thought of losing my hair is terrifying. I think I'd rope from the depression near-instantly

Yes, I had a dream I was balding, I woke up, ran to the bathroom mirror and checked.

ANY HAIR (no matter how hideous) > no hair

Iam keeping my baldness at bay with minoxidil and derma rolling.

I think my hair will be fine for a few more years at best. That’s the least of my problems right now

oh it should be 5 at most tbh, its shorter than the phone

Youre only a dickcel if you almost ascended, the foid saw your dick and then got turned off.

I'm actually terrified of losing my hair, even though it's horrible fizzy sand nigger hair.
all the fucking time, always slap a measuring stick on my forehead when im thinking to myself bored in my room.

yes man all the time but don't get too stressed out over it because then you will actually lose it
lol this, you lose hair when you're stressed.

My problem is my hair is too thick and grows too fast. When I was born I already had an entire head of hair. It's ugly as fuck sometimes

I analyze daily to make sure I’m not balding anymore.

ever since I stopped buzzing my head I’m losing way less hairs. Almost none actually.. before I could pinch and pull on my crown and have 5-10 hairs in my fingers.. now I get none.
thats alot for one area..

I can usually put together 20-30 strands but from my entire head, not just the crown. It's when I shower when I can put together 40-100 strands.

lol you know you're fucked mentally when you count the strands in your hair drain after a shower.
shorter than the phone
It's Over

I just spent a ton of money because of stress i got a bald spot in the back of my head at 21, life is fucking unfair man...

But I'm stressed 24/7 because of the racepill.

I'm balding since 15yo. When strong wind comes to my head, all my hair moves to the sides and let to the view of all a huge line of hair-less head. Also, my front looks giant. Suicide fuel.

normal in 2019

After NW2 u just give up and stop looking....

not daily but every few months for sure, fortunately i have a freckle that helps keep track of it. jfl

I'm balding. I've always had a shitty hairline too.

norwood is the devil man but it’s probablycoming faster than i know

yes

I just check to see if my hairline is not fucked