Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone else always thinks that someone will call you ugly in the middle of a conversation?

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
I always worry about the person i'm talking to if they think I'm ugly or not. I'm not even focused on the conversation, I just worry about what they think about my face and when I'm on the bus/ train I absolutely cannot look down and go on my phone, my submental area literally goes into my neck if I do, my entire mandible literally disappears(I reflected my iPad in a mirror while mimicking looking down on phone position and it was brutal)

I try to angle myself like this

I tense my neck, suck in my cheeks, jaw jut, squint very slightly, and since I usually sit by a window I tilt my head slightly toward the window to enhance my underdeveloped mandible and I pray to god that passerby will just see a regular subhuman and not whatever the fuck I actually developed into.

While not sitting down, when walking past someone or standing still I try to do this

I would tilt my head upwards while doing everything I would do while sitting down but tense my neck twice as hard and try to stretch out my neck to compensate for my subhuman height.

While maintaining this posture I would occasionally catch a glimpse of my reflection from a window and see that I am genetic garbage, how thin my neck looks, weak my chin is, how round head looks, how disgusting I look, how bad my proportions are.....

Fate has been too cruel for actual subhumans like me

People say it to me at the start of the conversation :feelsbadman: