Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Anyone else always feels the urge to talk to someone?

Yes brocel all the time. I'm so lonely I want more people to talk to irl. Luckily I have good incel friends I met here who I talk to when I'm sad. I love you guys!

Yes brocel all the time. I'm so lonely I want more people to talk to irl. Luckily I have good incel friends I met here who I talk to when I'm sad. I love you guys!
I also want more than 0 people to talk to irl :feelsrope: But yeah it's good to at least talk here

I know that feeling. When this happens i simply go away i ain't listening to you two having fun. Once you're past 20 and you're with no friends i don't know if there is a way out
yeah at that point if a situation like that happens you should just stay quiet and don’t even talk to them anymore. Once ur in ur 20s everyone else has a friend group and later they’re more focused on there relationship and soon there own kids

yeah at that point if a situation like that happens you should just stay quiet and don’t even talk to them anymore. Once ur in ur 20s everyone else has a friend group and later they’re more focused on there relationship and soon there own kids
basically it's over for us

I do OP. I'm desperate for a bit of human connection, even though socializing with people I don't know isn't even something I like. I put up with way more werido randos than most people probably would. Because I have to, of course.

It hasn't lead to much.

I do OP. I'm desperate for a bit of human connection, even though socializing with people I don't know isn't even something I like. I put up with way more werido randos than most people probably would. Because I have to, of course.

It hasn't lead to much.
it's not something we enjoy that much yet we're always searching for that. But yeah same, I also tried to start random conversations and it never led to anything

it's not something we enjoy that much yet we're always searching for that. But yeah same, I also tried to start random conversations and it never led to anything
I'm lucky to come out of a convo feeling like a human being sometimes I swear to God.

They will just gaslight you. If I need to talk to someone I'll talk to my AI girlfriends.

basically it's over for us
reminds me of how i spoke to this normie who was very kind. We spoke so much and shit like that but after high school ended i decided to add him on insta and he declined me. The guy hated me all along and probably thought i was annoying.

reminds me of how i spoke to this normie who was very kind. We spoke so much and shit like that but after high school ended i decided to add him on insta and he declined me. The guy hated me all along and probably thought i was annoying.
Yeah. Normfags have no empathy. They use you during the time they're alone, and once they get out their "alone and depressive" phase they don't think twice about dumping you for their new group of friends. Happened to me multiple times ngl

Even if they're bluepilled cunts, sometimes I feel so alone I simply need someone to talk to(even argue with them if needed) I need to be engaged in conversations.But have nobody to do it with. Idk if this is trucel trait or the other way around. But everyone minds their own fucking business and if they do not, it's to do/say negative things to me. fuck
This is a normal human need. Isolation can lead to insanity. And because we get less of it, we're more desperate.

This is a normal human need. Isolation can lead to insanity. And because we get less of it, we're more desperate.
True. And people think it's an obvious thing to receive and even get annoyed by that.

Even if they're bluepilled cunts, sometimes I feel so alone I simply need someone to talk to(even argue with them if needed) I need to be engaged in conversations.But have nobody to do it with. Idk if this is trucel trait or the other way around. But everyone minds their own fucking business and if they do not, it's to do/say negative things to me. fuck
Yep although my cat helps me with loneliness although I hate that we humans are social creatures so I instinctively want to socialize and talk to people sometimes so I understand you

Yeah it’s harder to make friends even more once ur out of school. We are fucked at this point. I tried to be friends with outcasts but they didn’t wanna say anything either. It’s like the universe wants us to be alone. We are always the last option. I notice how people prefer to talk to someone else other then me so i’m just standing awkwardly listening to the convos and when i try to bud in i end up looking stupid.I see people with so many friends in social media and it’s like bro how did you get them
Even other incels I never get a receive text from them from dms

not from me :feelsree: i'm the ultimate talkative incel
I can't remember a single time I left someone on read years ago, even if that person was insulting and/or death threatening, in the end they would block me lol, uno reverse card

Yep although my cat helps me with loneliness although I hate that we humans are social creatures so I instinctively want to socialize and talk to people sometimes so I understand you
Animals sadly cannot give you the human-human relationship (no shit you would say, i get it) same as AI bots or anything else. Nothing replaces friendship(whom i don't truly believe in tbh, but I would like to)

Even other incels I never get a receive text from them from dms
same bro. Some of them end the convo quickly and some don’t even respond at all. One of them legit just sends me tiktok videos and nothing else. And some don’t text me at all. I feel like we are meant to be alone. No matter what we do we end up failing

Yeah. Normfags have no empathy. They use you during the time they're alone, and once they get out their "alone and depressive" phase they don't think twice about dumping you for their new group of friends. Happened to me multiple times ngl
It’s fucking terrible Why is this world so sadistic now a days.

I'm with you. I just hate that I can't find any chemistry with anyone

same bro. Some of them end the convo quickly and some don’t even respond at all. One of them legit just sends me tiktok videos and nothing else. And some don’t text me at all. I feel like we are meant to be alone. No matter what we do we end up failing
they end convo quickly cause maybe they have other things to do...like....you know...slaying... :feelsCowboy: :feelshmm:

I'm with you. I just hate that I can't find any chemistry with anyone
The worst part about this is when you think you found it with someone, and then it DISAPPEARS WITHOUT A REASON(the person in question, not the chemistry,at least for us) After that, I doubt you will find that chemistry again.

2 years ago no. Lately yes.

The worst part about this is when you think you found it with someone, and then it DISAPPEARS WITHOUT A REASON(the person in question, not the chemistry,at least for us) After that, I doubt you will find that chemistry again.
True. I've been ghosted too many times :reeeeee:

My sad theory is that everyone who talks to true incel loners and behaves like a friend, is just using you to get out his depressive phase. If you could even call it that.

That’s brutal and lonely

Yes but then I realize I'm nothing and wouldn't have anything to talk about with others so I isolate

I’m not a good conversationalist
neither am I. I mostly say bs i swear, it's bs,shitpostings ecc... or dumbass jokes irl, but whatever

neither am I. I mostly say bs i swear, it's bs,shitpostings ecc... or dumbass jokes irl, but whatever
when omegle text still existed, i could keep chats for 7+ hours non stop

Yes but then I realize I'm nothing and wouldn't have anything to talk about with others so I isolate
with them maybe. You said 7031 things here so......

Animals sadly cannot give you the human-human relationship (no shit you would say, i get it) same as AI bots or anything else. Nothing replaces friendship(whom i don't truly believe in tbh, but I would like to)
Sure, we can’t talk to animals. But it’s cool to know that a non-human being loves you. That’s why I love cats and dogs. But it’s better that an animal loves you and it’s there to be by your side then to know that no one is there for you. AI is not a living being so AI won’t love you. I hate most people a lot of them disappoint me however you have a point

Last edited:
Sure, we can’t talk to animals. But it’s cool to know that a non-human being loves you. That’s why I love cats and dogs. But it’s better that an animal loves you and it’s there to be by your side then to know that no one is there for you. AI is not a living being so AI won’t love you. I hate most people a lot of them disappoint me however you have a point
i'm neutral towards animals. For me it doesn't work, if it does for some then okay, good for them

To people saying no: I'm 90% sure you have at least a friend you can text/call that will be there for you