Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone Else Afraid to Embrace Loneliness?

michael2222

michael2222

I have no place in the world
I cant believe Im going to start getting tickets to football games, plays, cruises etc by myself. Nobody should have to do things like this by themselves.

I dont want to be alone. I want to share my life with someone. Every minute of it. Im kind of worried what embracing being alone will do to me. Will I get use to it and not care about sharing my life with someone anymore? That genuinely scares me. I hate having my back against the wall all the time.

I enjoy being alone tbh it's wonderful I feel at peace.

Try to find some friends, but admittedly I'm not the user to ask for advice in this regard. If all else fails you could try to tulpamaxx like me, then you'll never be alone again tbh:feelsautistic:

I dont want to be alone. I want to share my life with someone. Every minute of it. Im kind of worried what embracing being alone will do to me. Will I get use to it and not care about sharing my life with someone anymore? That genuinely scares me. I hate having my back against the wall all the time.

I am doing it right now. I am watching series in my parent's attic. My life has no value whatsoever.

I am doing it right now. I am watching series in my parent's attic. My life has no value whatsoever.
If you're not paying rent then u have an advantage over normies, u could try to moneymaxx and lose all debts before they do. Being debt free is more valuable than betabuxxing and being billions in debt.

I'm naturally introverted and reclusive so I enjoy being alone. I would rather go out to eat by myself, for example, than with anyone else.

If you're not paying rent then u have an advantage over normies, u could moneymaxx and lose all debts before they do.

What debts? I am nothing but a loser without any foundation whatsoever.

We need more location based incels.co meetups.
This will solve the loneliness issue, unless the differing interests clash with each other.

I cant believe Im going to start getting tickets to football games, plays, cruises etc by myself. Nobody should have to do things like this by themselves.

No you shouldn’t fear it.

I’m 37 and embraced it a few years ago. It’s obviously not ideal but there is a certain peace you get when you finally just give in. You don’t have this social tumor in your mind anymore.

The day my parents die will be the day I will have nothing to lose, it will be endless days of loneliness, don't know how much time will take before I lose my mind, two outcomes can happen, I off myself, I bring pain and misery to anyone, cause they are all the same to me now.

I used to imagine going on adventures with lifelong friends as a kid. A lot like the rpgs and shows ive watched. Growing up however, has shown me how fickle and neabingless most relationships are. You are just the product of circumstance a lot of the time. You make friends with those in close proximity to you. Or you dont. Doesnt matter its all meaningless and boring. When i hear my brother converse with his normie friend i cannot help but feel disdain. Jfl at feeling any ounce of envy at this shit trite relationship you see ppl acting out.

Why would you be getting tickets for crap like that? Are they free as part of a job bonus? If so, sell that shit online and pocket the $!

I used to imagine going on adventures with lifelong friends as a kid. A lot like the rpgs and shows ive watched. Growing up however, has shown me how fickle and meaningless most relationships are. You are just the product of circumstance a lot of the time. You make friends with those in close proximity to you. Or you dont. Doesnt matter its all boring. When i hear my brother converse with his normie friend i cannot help but feel disdain. Jfl at feeling any ounce of envy at this shit trite relationship you see ppl acting out.

Why would you be getting tickets for crap like that? Are they free as part of a job bonus? If so, sell that shit online and pocket the $!

If it wasn't for lonelyness id have nothing to embrace!

I used to imagine going on adventures with lifelong friends as a kid. A lot like the rpgs and shows ive watched. Growing up however, has shown me how fickle and neabingless most relationships are. You are just the product of circumstance a lot of the time. You make friends with those in close proximity to you. Or you dont. Doesnt matter its all meaningless and boring. When i hear my brother converse with his normie friend i cannot help but feel disdain. Jfl at feeling any ounce of envy at this shit trite relationship you see ppl acting out.

Highest IQ post i’ve seen in a while. Absolutely true blackpill.

There's nothing wrong with being lonely. If the world doesn't want you, you should just accept the fact with no resentment in your heart and focus on greater things.

Is good to be alone in woods, but not all time. But it sucks in places with people, need someone to be with me for lowering inhib

Loneliness is my greatest fear.
I don't fear my own death as much as I fear the death of people which are close to me.
Farther more, when I spend too much time alone or don't speak with anybody, I start to hear my inner dialogue in multiple voices and my fantasies turn into surreal macabre shit.

Unnamed

For now, not, but i'm afraid that when i'll get old i will regret it.

i would like a girlfriend in one way as i would not want to hit a certain age and look back and not know companionship and love but i also think that being 30 and never having a physical relationship or touch from a female may have caused some damage to me because i am changing lately and its not in a good way. i am having these violent fantasies and its getting harder to not indulge them and i think it may be my fathers side starting to come out in me as my father enjoyed violence and with all these people around me and the situation i am in, i feel like i am on this one way trip and i know the end result will be me letting it out and going insane and causing harm and i know myself well enough to know once it comes out it will consume me. so not sure if being around people will be good for me at the moment.