Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else a metalcel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 35336
  • Start date
Deleted member 35336

Deleted member 35336

Ul Fura
-
I've gotten into metal music during my teenage years. It started with me as with most, listening to Enter Sandman. I thought nothing of it at first, but then I decided to listen to every single Metallica album like an autist I am. From then on out, I started listening to the rest of the big metal bands ranging from Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Anthrax and such. My favorite band has to be Megadeth though, because Dave Mustaine's work clicks with me the most. Although I don't interact with the community often, mostly keeping to myself to avoid any attention seeking foids that infiltrate the metal scene.

Yes I listen when I'm liftin weights over my head. Dangerously based taste :feelsokman:

Yes i love metal. Even some of the subgenres that metalheads hate or make fun of. IDK i just enjoy something and if i like it well then i like it. But i definitely prefer the more traditional metal. You know like heavy metal, thrash, death, black, power, groove, doom metal, stoner metal and etc.

Even some of the more questionable ones i can listen to, like metalcore or numetal.
IDK if it has good guitar and drums then i'm probably gonna like it no matter what. Even if the vocals are some pussy pop sounding bitch lol. Or screamo dude who looks like a 15 year old emo and still wears skinny jeans at 26.

Hell i even like some Ghost stuff despite them not being metal at all. They're really just a mix of pop music and some rock i guess.

Yes I listen to metal only, mostly folk metal, death metal, black metal and power metal. I also listen to classical sometimes and military music. Giga incel trait

@Diocel listens to it

Yes i love metal. Even some of the subgenres that metalheads hate or make fun of. IDK i just enjoy something and if i like it well then i like it. But i definitely prefer the more traditional metal. You know like heavy metal, thrash, death, black, power, groove, doom metal, stoner metal and etc.

Even some of the more questionable ones i can listen to, like metalcore or numetal.
IDK if it has good guitar and drums then i'm probably gonna like it no matter what. Even if the vocals are some pussy pop sounding bitch lol. Or screamo dude who looks like a 15 year old emo and still wears skinny jeans at 26.

Hell i even like some Ghost stuff despite them not being metal at all. They're really just a mix of pop music and some rock i guess.
I am mostly drawn to thrash and death metal, although I do love me some Avenged Sevenfold as a guilty pleasure from time to time. Slipknot is definitely my favorite from the ''screamo'' genre though.

Yes I listen to metal only, mostly folk metal, death metal, black metal and power metal. I also listen to classical sometimes and military music. Giga incel trait
Basado.

I exclusively listen to idolmaster songs and lolicore

Images 45

can't relate, I don't like noise

I love listening to cradle of filth

I have been listening to metal for 16 years now

What the edited one:feelswhat:
You’d still be posting here if you had my real face
Let me see :feelswhere:

I just realized OP said metal and confused it for mental :forcedsmile:

Yes, I listen to metal. It's one of many genres I enjoy. But I love death metal the most. :smonk::smonk::smonk:

I’m autism-maxxing

Im a mentalcel

It all started with Slayer. First it was the song Show No Mercy, it was energizing and next one was Raining Blood. I thought Raining Blood was recorded in 2000s and not in 1986, the production seemed so modern,

iron maiden, metallica, megadeth, and obituary are pretty good. I also like burzum but only cause the midi album he made in prison. lol

Chad taste.
You sure about that? I’d have to disagree, anyway metal is one of the genres I frequent the most as a listener and musician
Being drawn to metal is seemingly an incel trait

I do have a lot of metal songs but I wouldn't call myself "metalcel" because its not my favorite genre. I also listened to most popular metal bands but I just know a lot about music in general. My favorite metal bands are popular ones, 'pop metal' like Metallica, Disturbed and Iron Maiden.

I also find "Rainbow in the Dark" one of the greatest songs ever made, give me goosebumps every time. :feelsmusic: