Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else a little shaken by Harvey's suicide?

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
Things here just don't feel the same...

Femails killed him. They must pay for our trauma now as well.

I post but I prefer to not comment

If he's not trolling than it is weird we will never see him again. I kind of feel bad for not trying to stop him

Pussy bitch.

idk if he went through with it

No, because he's now at peace.

He had a count down going for at least three weeks. He talked about it when he ordered his gun. He talked about it when he received his gun. He talked about it two days ago about what he was going to do with his gun. Now he finally did it after the count ended.

I'm not shake as this was expected. It's sad and I don't think he should have done it. But it's his life to take and his reasoning was sound.

WarmIncelation said:
He had a count down going for at least three weeks. He talked about it when he ordered his gun. He talked about it when he received his gun. He talked about it two days ago about what he was going to do with his gun. Now he finally did it after the count ended.

I'm not shake as this was expected. It's sad and I don't think he should have done it. But it's his life to take and his reasoning was sound.

It all happened so fast, but hes right though, no point living when you are genetically inferior and regarded as trash by everyone

What a waste. He had a gun and didn't even go ER on his apartment complex. At least then he could've had fun in the pain he'd cause other people before he died, but he was a pussy so I guess he was too scared to. It wouldn't even matter who dies; incel, normie, Stacy, Chad; killing any one of them could've made him feel like a god all the same.

kkt6 said:
What a waste. He had a gun and didn't even go ER on his apartment complex. At least then he could've had fun in the pain he'd cause other people before he died, but he was a pussy so I guess he was too scared to. It wouldn't even matter who dies; incel, normie, Stacy, Chad; killing any one of them could've made him feel like a god all the same.
easy to tell someone else to do that and call them a pussy, why dont you do it yourself?

lostcel said:
easy to tell someone else to do that and call them a pussy, why dont you do it yourself?
Cause I'm not suicidal.

I thought he was joking with that countdown in his signature, so I did not dare to try to stop him. Just sad.

modus_coperandi said:
And he was probably not a sociopath.

I'm just saying, if he was gonna die anyway, what did he have to lose? If hell is real, then suicide, even without the murder part, will land you there anyway, and if hell's not real, then committing murder won't have any meaningful consequence for you, in the end. Any way you look at it, he had no reason not to go all-out and have the greatest fun of his life. Missed opportunity for the ultimate power fantasy, to once and for all have the last laugh and play god, if only for a little while.

kkt6 said:
I'm just saying, if he was gonna die anyway, what did he have to lose? If hell is real, then suicide, even without the murder part, will land you there anyway, and if hell's not real, then committing murder won't have any meaningful consequence for you, in the end. Any way you look at it, he had no reason not to go all-out and have the greatest fun of his life. Missed opportunity for the ultimate power fantasy, to once and for all have the last laugh and play god, if only for a little while.

maybe he didnt actually want to hurt anyone? is it really that difficult to imagine someone wanting to go peacefully in their final moments

koreancel26 said:
maybe he didnt actually want to hurt anyone? is it really that difficult to imagine someone wanting to go peacefully in their final moments

Yeah, it is.

When it's your last day on earth, what the fuck is there to force you to "empathize" with anyone, anymore? For you, the world ends tomorrow, who's gonna punish you? What's the consequence? Imagine the dopamine rush you'll feel as you hear the normie's screams and stacy's cries; you're their god now, and they're just animals behind that facade of everything that is human.

Of course, this is just a parody account, it's all just a joke and I'm not really advocating violence :)

I really liked his posts on here, it's sad to see him go. Poor guy just wanted to be loved like everyone else.

I know nothing about him so I can't feel anything

Until I see proof, I'm going to label Harvey a troll.

Didnt know the him

But Im sorry

I've been checking for news of a male suicide in Milwaukee. I've seen cucks say that the news don't report on suicides, but all of the ones where I have been made it into the news. Even if they didn't, we could still find an obituary. Until something comes up, I'm not sure what to believe. It may be a while before anyone even notices he's gone or finds his body.

Autismcel said:
I've been checking for news of a male suicide in Milwaukee. I've seen cucks say that the news don't report on suicides, but all of the ones where I have been made it into the news. Even if they didn't, we could still find an obituary. Until something comes up, I'm not sure what to believe.

Bless you. Keep an eye out because I’m still not convinced. If he did it though, may he Rest In Peace.

mrhaircut33 said:
Things here just don't feel the same...

No. He was a dick to me. Yes he is one of us and I'm sad one of us is gone, but he wasn't a very good person

As an anti-natalist, atheist, nihilist I envy him for non-existence as I'm still struggling with coming to terms with the fact that it's over for me and I should just do it.

I feel like the reason I wouldn't go ER when i try to kill myself is because I will only have a short second where i have enough balls to pull the trigger. What if kill a bunch of people then don't have enough balls to pull the trigger on myself at the end? life in jail? nah

Until I see a news article I am a bit skeptical.

Never trust blindly people on the internet bois.

I feel almost exactly like he does and he was only a year older than me. I'm completely alone all the time outside of this forum. If anything it made me sure that I'm probably gonna suicide in the near future as well

NutNotBusted said:

I remember one guy on the incel forum who legit killed himself. He showed me the noose in his house and everything. I had him on facebook. I thought he was full of shit//doing it for attention until i saw everyone writing on his wall.

I don't doubt anyone desperate enough to be on this forum or r/incels would kill themselves

If he had really killed himself he would've shown us tangible proof that he did it. He's still alive somewhere.

NutNotBusted said:

Well, considering he lived alone, his body probably won't be found until a week from now when his body starts to smell and the neighbors file complaints about the strange odor. I doubt he will be reported on unless he wrote a manifesto, suicides are common as shit these days. Of course that's assuming he really did kill himself, which I'd bet my balls he didn't.

I would pee on his grave if I had a chance. He was my biggest hater and I am VEEEEEEERY vindictive.

No. There's many incels on these boards that have probably committed suicide that we don't know about, and I can understand why all of them chose that option.

Melinda said:
If he had really killed himself he would've shown us tangible proof that he did it. He's still alive somewhere.

Well, considering he lived alone, his body probably won't be found until a week from now when his body starts to smell and the neighbors file complaints about the strange odor. I doubt he will be reported on unless he wrote a manifesto, suicides are common as shit these days. Of course that's assuming he really did kill himself, which I'd bet my balls he didn't.

Did he trust at least one person here with either his full name or even just his initials?
Otherwise you can sift through all the names of people who died on a site like this http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/jsonline/
and you'd be none the wiser.

FeminismsCancer said:
Did he trust at least one person here with either his full name or even just his initials?
Otherwise you can sift through all the names of people who died on a site like this http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/jsonline/
and you'd be none the wiser.
I don't think he did. The proof he offered was his age and location, which doesn't help us much.

He died as a brave man with a plan.

It is alright because his suffering is over