Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else a bad driver?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Not a "driver's license pill", I have my license, but I just never gained a lot of confidence behind the wheel (of my family's minivan). I suck at parking, I can never go fast with any confidence, I always get nervous when I go on the highway, and I always follow the rules because I'm afraid of cops and tickets. Can anyone else relate?

I'm a great driver when I'm focused. But I'm not focused all the time.

I'm afraid or learning to drive, I'd be the worst

No, driving to work, at work, wherever....but dude..just look at the other drivers (mostly foids) if they can drive then you can for sure!! lol @ female spatial thinking

I believe I'm a good driver ngl and I like driving a lot. Sometimes I pretend to be Senna and go too fast jfl

all you have to do is press the gas

I am bad driver, I drive a small car though, small cars are common in Europe unlike North America. I am terrible at reverse parking

I hate driving. I will try to avoid it in the future.

volcel if you're scared to crash and die.

not yet.But i will be some day

Yes i'm a bad driver but I don't get nervous because I want to die.

I am decent driver. I rarely drive. When I do it's just to go to a temple or natural park or drive in Meditative state mindlessly

I have my license

Moggs me.

I suck at parking, I can never go fast with any confidence, I always get nervous when I go on the highway, and I always follow the rules because I'm afraid of cops and tickets. Can anyone else relate?

Is not it funny? Plenty of men problems with driving and many men do not even have a driver licence anymore while females drive without any effort at all. This is a nightmare which I cannot longer endure. This is too emasculating for me.

I've been driving for three years and I still get a little nervous on big highways

Jason Genova has a driver license and @LastGerman doesnt.

before i lost my learners permit due to medical probs and a lie i told. my problems with driving is i can,t seem to keep the speed of the car under 140 km an hour as my focus wanders and my parking is shit i think a big part of my problems were lack of sleep as i would go 4/5 days with no sleep and then go driving.

I'm a terrible driver. My licence is only a year old, but I've alrady scratched 3 cars in 2 seperate accidents. Luckily, these were only minor damages, but I think I avoided many serious accidents by sheer luck. I try to obey all the rules (unlike 99% of other drivers), but I'm pretty sure that I'll end up killing myself or someone else.

I enjoy driving though, especially if I'm outside of my hometown's speed limits.

ANYBODY ALSE DOESNT EVEN KNOW HOW TO DRIVE?
:feelstrash: :dafuckfeels: :feelsseriously:

:))) :feelstrash:
Download

No
Also bad drivers should not go ER

Brutal driver license pill

I'm just bad at parking. Crashed cars a few times. Also rammed border stone often.

I am not bad per say but I will have times where I am too risky and rule breaky with my driving. If I follow the rules I am good though.

Nah, normalfaggots drive way worse than me. It's a miracle they don't die more frequently in car crashes.

Yes. So bad that I almost killed someone with the car I was learning in. Never drove again after

I don't drive. I could learn, but I just don't have the drive to do it.

I dont know how to drive u driver chad.