Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone elese feel like this?

TrueAlphaMale

TrueAlphaMale

Crestfallen
-
I never had any social circles to meet girls from so I will pretty much die alone. It never began for me and that comforts me a bit since I know it was over from the start.

I never had any social circles to meet girls from so I will pretty much die alone. It never began for me and that comforts me a bit since I know it was over from the start.
#MeToo
Social circles are how you ascend and get a girlfriend. It is alaovhow you find out if she us super whore or just a standard whore.

Same.
We can only ldar in peace.

You used to act all cocky and now you're depressed. What happened bro?

I've seen your photo guy. It was over from the moment of conception.

Social circle... :feelsgah::feelsahh::feelsohh:

Yeah, shit's fucked.
And it's pretty much over when you leave education and you don't have a social circle with girls in it.

#MeToo
Social circles are how you ascend and get a girlfriend. It is alaovhow you find out if she us super whore or just a standard whore.
I never understood why you can't just tak to random girls
You used to act all cocky and now you're depressed. What happened bro?
I'm still cocky
Yeah, shit's fucked.
And it's pretty much over when you leave education and you don't have a social circle with girls in it.
We will rot to our death

I never understood why you can't just tak to random girls

I'm still cocky

We will rot to our death
Me niether. I talk to a lot of random people and random males are super friendly and kind but foids are evil and feel threatened because we are not Chads

Yes, i feel you, never had any social circles, i don't even know how to interact with femoids propely, so i treat them like filth they are.

Me niether. I talk to a lot of random people and random males are super friendly and kind but foids are evil and feel threatened because we are not Chads
It's bullshit feminist logic tbh that you have to be in her group of friends to talk with her

It's bullshit feminist logic tbh that you have to be in her group of friends to talk with her
Yes. The reason is because if she gets pregnant she can find out who the father was so she can extort them for money.