Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Anyone buying the Ampere GPUs?

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★

I personally don't have a GPU (up to now!), and I'm glad that I waited for Ampere. Probably going to get a 3070 as I stick to 1080p anyway tbh ngl.

no my pc is too shit for it

3070 is a beast tbh at that price but i live in shit hole so cant buy anything tbh. I still use my trusty gtx 970.

3070 is a beast tbh at that price but i live in shit hole so cant buy anything tbh. I still use my trusty gtx 970.
Yeah I've heard some people are getting screwed over so bad due to price-inflation in their countries. It would be cheaper for them to buy in America/UK and fly there to get it themselves.

Yeah I've heard some people are getting screwed over so bad due to price-inflation in their countries. It would be cheaper for them to buy in America/UK and fly there to get it themselves.
1 months min. wage is 238 pounds here.

No, because leather jacket man.

yea I’m getting a 3090 to replace my 2080ti as soon as one with a waterblock is available.

I’ll never buy founders edition cards always wait for Zotec or EVGA

yea I’m getting a 3090 to replace my 2080ti as soon as one with a waterblock is available.

I’ll never buy founders edition cards always wait for Zotec or EVGA
3090 is a Titan u know?

Going EVGa tbh. The logo design looks horrible but don't care tbh.

Too broke right now, but vidya maxing is the shit. I can do vidya without teh drugs, the diff is that with drugs i can function with vidya i have to sit in fornt of pc 6 hours minimum

my laptop is over 10 years old

3090 is a Titan u know?

Going EVGa tbh. The logo design looks horrible but don't care tbh.
You can go with galax if you want. KFA2 is the brand name in EU.
They are cheaper than most popular companies and you get the same performance basically. I own a galax gtx 970 and i got it for a really good price. Never had any problems. It has great cooling and i dont really see the ppoint of spending more when you get the same thing for a cheaper price.

You can go with galax if you want. KFA2 is the brand name in EU.
They are cheaper than most popular companies and you get the same performance basically. I own a galax gtx 970 and i got it for a really good price. Never had any problems. It has great cooling and i dont really see the ppoint of spending more when you get the same thing for a cheaper price.

Evga is cheapest here and apparently they have amazing support

Evga is cheapest here and apparently they have amazing support
Oh, i see. I was very lucky tbh. As you know, GTX 970 was a disaster;
3.5 gb + 0.5 gb issue
Coil whine
Im glad i never had coil whine.
I might buy a laptop for uni next year or this year idk tbh but waiting for new lineup of gpus so prices will get even lower on older models.
I honestly can't relate to ethnic incels living in the west. I can't take the mog. You guys can cope in peace while im incel + fucked economy.
Being born in Turkey... Never began.
You guys are white in my eyes, especially "born in west" type ethnicels are living in the ideal white male world. Just exclude dating and sex life from that and you are basically a white superior male.
I'm trapped here.

Oh, i see. I was very lucky tbh. As you know, GTX 970 was a disaster;
3.5 gb + 0.5 gb issue
Coil whine
Im glad i never had coil whine.
I might buy a laptop for uni next year or this year idk tbh but waiting for new lineup of gpus so prices will get even lower on older models.
I honestly can't relate to ethnic incels living in the west. I can't take the mog. You guys can cope in peace while im incel + fucked economy.
Being born in Turkey... Never began.
You guys are white in my eyes, especially "born in west" type ethnicels are living in the ideal white male world. Just exclude dating and sex life from that and you are basically a white superior male.
I'm trapped here.
Fuark Coil whine is something I'd cry if I had. I'd RMA any product that had coil whine.

I do see your point tbh and I'm sorry that the economy has fucked it over for you.

I've just done a quick Google and holy shit you guys are getting shafted.

An RTX 1660super is about 2900 Turkish Lira which is over £320 here.

You can easily buy a brand new card here for £209. WTF

Fuark Coil whine is something I'd cry if I had. I'd RMA any product that had coil whine.

I do see your point tbh and I'm sorry that the economy has fucked it over for you.

I've just done a quick Google and holy shit you guys are getting shafted.

An RTX 1660super is about 2900 Turkish Lira which is over £320 here.

You can easily buy a brand new card here for £209. WTF
Take the brutal location pill,bro.
Turkish lira is going downhill. They can't save it we are fucked. Bad days are over. Worst days are coming.

I only use laptops so I'll wait for the Max-Q version.

Yes, they seem like they're good deals. Might get a 3080.

If you don't have 2000 series then yeah, but since I only play league and roblox Im not upgrading

3080 is the best bang for the buck.

Still have my i5 4690k and 970, I don't play vidya anymore so it's fine... thanks for reminding me that my 970 is another gen out of date tho. :feelsrope:

Still have my i5 4690k and 970, I don't play vidya anymore so it's fine... thanks for reminding me that my 970 is another gen out of date tho. :feelsrope:
Over

Waiting till next year for the laptops to be cheaper that have this tech. Haven't upgraded my gaming laptop in 4 years.

Waiting till next year for the laptops to be cheaper that have this tech. Haven't upgraded my gaming laptop in 4 years.
Thats very good though. Laptops due to the lack of upgradability and high expense have to be kept for 3-5 years to get your moneys worth.

Thats very good though. Laptops due to the lack of upgradability and high expense have to be kept for 3-5 years to get your moneys worth.
Agreed brocel. I treat all of mime with care despite being in a forest so they last long.

I'm buying an AMD bike instead.